1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by coughee_can, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coughee_can

coughee_can Guest

Howdy folks!

My name is Cal, i'm a 25 year old IT Manager from California; and i love las vegas.

I enjoy poker, and usually end up ahead. I love how alive it is, at all hours of the day; and of course who doesn't love being able to wander the strip with a big football full of rum, ice, and sugar??

I'm planning a trip to Vegas for my bachelor party in september, so i will be trying to plan the best trip I can, for myself but also for my very single friends that will be coming with me.

Looking forward to wandering the forum.

2. ebuzz7

ebuzz7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Lots of good information on here and lots of nice people.

3. Roo

Roo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrah's Carnival Court is always a good time. I love Vegas too so much to do at all hours. Enjoy your trip.

4. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome.

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board coughee_can. You're certain to find great info and suggestions to make your party a huge success here on the board. Good luck on the planning and have a great time. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.