1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier Credits not accumulating?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BnV226, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,
    I just returned from a trip to Vegas - my 3 day stay at Bellagio was good, but for the first two days no tier credits were added to my account w/ plenty of play.

Credits are added now, but has anyone else encountered this for the past couple of days?

Needless to say, the folks at the Mlife desk were useless - they all gave me the, "oh, it sometime takes a couple of days...."

I don't buy it, I think there was something wrong. I am Platinum but even we earn tier credits at the same rate right? (I know PP and EC we earn faster so bonus amounts may add later) - and speaking of which, I seemed to be earning both EC and PP daily....

oh, and if I here one more time...sorry our systems are slow:Þ

Any input would be appreciated -
    TIA,
    BnV:peace:

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from a weekend at Goldstrike in Tunica and had the exact same problem. Friday night, I played four hours of bac at $2500 per hand and woke up the next morning to find that my TC had increased exactly zero points. My EC went up significantly, but no TC.

So saturday morning, I made my way down to the host office. I knew my host didn't get in until saturday night, but I figured anyone could help me. The hosts seemed poerplexed by my problem. They concluded that they didn't yet need to call "vegas" and could handle it locally. They called someone on the phone and then declared that table game TC had to be entered manually and would probably take a day or two to register on my account. Strange, I had never had that problem in Vegas, but I went along with it.

Today, still no TC. I excahnged emails with my host and she is looking into it for me. Nevertheless, its frustrating

I Need Spa
  3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the Beau still doesn't have my play in correctly from my trip over 5 weeks ago. they have 2 systems - the pit system and the player's club system. all your play has to be transfered from the pit system into the PC system before it shows up on the website and you get TCs/ECs, etc. that is supposed to happen automatically, but has been broken for the last month. i just talked to the shift manager a few days ago about it and he said it's still broken and he doesn't know when it's going to be fixed. more great Mlife IT for you.

4. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably safe to assume the GS Tunica is running on the same system. Can't believe they haven't fixed it in five weeks! Pitiful

I Need Spa
  5. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thurs-Sun my tier credits showed zero on mlife.com. My last trip was to the beau in June so there should have been no transactions, no changes. Other credits showed correctly. I checked today and they were back. They really need some serious shaking up in the IT dept.

6. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played only slots - so the registering of tier credits is not only on a human input problem. They are slowly trickling in - for us lower rollers - I am on the brink of making plat again and don't want a couple of days (which is a lot for me w/ 2-3 trips a year) to not register. And I know that its play and not tiers that make offers, but skipping that taxi line on a sat night at Bellagio was pretty cool for me ;)

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, they do.

8. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For what it's worth, my TC finally posted this afternoon. Hope everyone else is receiving theirs as well

I Need Spa
  9. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine have been trickling in for the past couple of days - but there's no way for me to judge if they recorded right. They don't seem to be adding at any particular rate or time. I just hope my play was efficiently tracked by the machines, as that could affect my future offers - oh well, mlife!

10. MacDaddy21

MacDaddy21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mixed up Credits

My Tier Credits are all screwed up. I played at Aria a few weeks ago on my last night in town and gained about 20,000 credits playing Blackjack. The problem is, the credits are showing up on my mLife mobile app on my phone but not on the main mLife website. Guess it doesn't matter much since I am right smack in the middle of Gold and the credits will probably all expire on October 1st. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.