1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BB King's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by habs0nut, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience eating at BB King's. Going to see Love on the Saturday night of our trip and was thinking of eating there before hand. I was also looking at maybe Samba but both my mom and I love southern food so that's why my first thought was BB King's.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there a couple of times in the past. Seemed to me to be nothing more than any other cafe or coffee shop in any hotel. The food was good, but I'm not going to be one to say "Hey! We gotta go back to BB Kings to eat!"

3. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate lunch there my last trip. Thought the fish I had to much seasoning - and I really like seasoning. If I go back it would be in the evening to check out the entertainment, but it is nothing to make a special trip for the food alone.

4. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate there with a large group last year for dinner and one breakfast. I thought the food was very average. The atmosphere is dark, and it does get loud if you are there after the house bands start.

If you like Blues it's a good place to catch a drink and an appetizer, but I wouldn't recommend it for a must fo dinner spot.

5. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm getting the feeling we won't be eating there for dinner than. Thanks so far for the input.

Any thoughts on Samba or Kokomos? We're stay at CP so we could always eat before heading over to catch the show or maybe wait till later. Problem is mom is diabetic and needs to eat so I don't want to go too long before meals.

6. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have eaten there a couple times. Mainly because at Restaurant.com you can get gift certificates. 50.00 one for 20 or 75 for 30. The food like people said is ok. Not special. But for basically half off, a good deal. Kokomos was really good when we went there. We did the prix fix menu, you can get a steak, appetizer and desert for 49.99. And it was fantastic. Not as good of steack as japonis, but pretty close. But to answer the OP, if you get the gift certificate, it is worth going for sure, if not, you can do better.

7. Aero22

Aero22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We eat there due to the Restaurant.com coupons also. . . .however only when I can get them cheaper than the regular posted price. . . . the special just ended had $75 certs for $15, or $25 for $5. . ... without the coupon, we would likely just end up at Hash House, Margarittaville, or Toby Keiths, . .but when you can get it half price, it moves way up to the top of the list.!!! We are also seeing Love (again) on our Sept. trip and will likely end up eating at BB Kings.

8. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there back in Jan 2011 trip ....... I found the food great
    Had a ribeye steak with sides and a drink

We also used a coupon that gave $25 off towards entree
    I found this url , which I got the coupon from, its changed now tho
    http://www.vegas4locals.com/couponbbkingsbluesclub.html

The inhouse blues band was fantastic ..... I believe they were called the Memphis All-Stars

my gal pal and I really had a great time , the food /service/entertainment was great

9. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if they shut down at some point to do a switch over from lunch to dinner and get ready for the night? Reason I ask is I noticed you can't make a reservation between 4:30 and 7:00 everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.