1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Did anything ever happen with that benefit?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by queuetee, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last winter somebody here posted that he/she would be having a benefit in LV and needed a name/theme for it. The person offered 4-5 prizes----even posted pictures of them to prove that he/she had the prizes--- and would award those prizes for the best names.

Did that ever come to fruition? Just curious. I don't remember the person's name but I am sure he/she is not posting anymore here.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that was Glen and he's not around anymore.

3. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I noticed that - any word on why he's gone? Whenever a regular poster disappears suddenly from a board or forum, in the back of my mind I always wonder if they just got bored or if - god forbid - they got sick or died [since odds are we'd never know if they did]

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or, finally got a life and moved on.

"Hi, my name is Jim and I am a Vegas Message Board addict".

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That user isn't on the board anymore and I didn't hear anything about the fundraiser after that initial post.

Jilly, I know what you mean. I always wonder when regular posters disappear suddenly. We've lost a few people over the years. A couple we knew about, but there are a few I still wonder about as they just seemed to disappear into thin air.

That was not what happened in this case. Because this brings up a bunch of "board business" that we don't discuss in the open board, I'm going to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.