1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone Ever Get a Suite At The "M"???

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by zamboni, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting married in feb, and was going to go to the M one night for my one special night after the wedding, I was told the suites there are for comps. Anyone ever been upgraded?

2. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a problem with our room one time and they moved us to a 2 room suite. It had a bar, 2 bathrooms, living room and bedroom. Very nice.

3. hardways33

hardways33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gotten suites twice. The first time I got the classic one bedroom which is a great room. Separate living room/bed room. Large wet bar. Lots of space. Great bathroom. This was a comp from my host.
    The second time I was comped for a standard room but asked at check-in for any upgrades. I got a Flat Suite for $100 (I was only there for a night). This is a neat room. It is on the corner of the hotel. Really great bathroom with huge shower and jetted tub with a great view down the strip (in the distance). Living room with wet bar that has a couple of seating areas. I am a fan of the M and like everything about the place.

4. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that on the corner that juts into a sharp > shape?

5. Outsider

Outsider Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in one about two weeks ago. Very nice. I posted a couple pics in my trip report. Their regular rooms are pretty nice too, a lot like the Rush Tower at the Golden Nugget Downtown. The M is a real resort; away from the hustle of the Strip. If you are looking for some peace, a nice spa (according to the wife), excellent food, and decent gambling it’s a very good choice. If you are looking for a Vegas experience, clubs and lots of action, it is a bit remote. We go there to rest, after doing the rest.

6. hardways33

hardways33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @ Zamboni, yes the suite is on the corner. Some of them are the loft suites which are two story but the one I got was single story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.