1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WYNN Sunday Jazz Brunch (review)

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JohnnySilk, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had asked many of you to comment on this prior to my trip. Only heard from a few so here is my take:

Hands down, one of the finest dining experiences I've had. From quality of food to presentation to atmosphere, everything was excellent.

As stated, lots of "buffet" type items as well as a hand full of "off the menu" items. Order as many as you like. I beleive it was $54/person excluding tax and any drinks.

I'm from the gulf coast region and have had every jazz brunch in New Orleans and nearby. We felt like we were on Bourbon Street. Really good Jazz band playing throughout, but by far the best shirmp and grits I've ever had.

And the atmosphere in the WYNN Country Club is very low key. The website says no shorts, business casual, but you can wear anything you want.

Just thought I'd share this with you. We were wanting to try some "close to home" food and this didn't disappoint.

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That’s some high praise coming from a southerner!

Glad you enjoyed it…may have to give it a go next month.

3. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you enjoyed it!

The Country Club has always been one of my two favorite restaurants at Wynn [the other is Bartolotta] - well, always loved Alex, too :cry:

It's great for lunch & dinner, too - if you've never been for dinner, you should definitely give it a try your next visit - personally, I think it's actually the best steakhouse at Wynn, better than SW, Switch or Botero

4. duecesful

duecesful Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you still sit outside for the jazz brunch? Would it make sense?

5. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can, and there is plenty of seating, but it was hot as balls at 1030am when we went last week. nice misters cooling a bit but unbearable IMO. would be very nice later in the fall.

6. djegators

djegators Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks amazing, and I am tempted....if it included the champagne, we'd be there tomorrow.

7. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I loved this Brunch. Great food and atmosphere. I need to put this on the agenda for next trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.