1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio buffet for dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Marmandduke, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marmandduke

Marmandduke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We haven't been to a buffet in about ten years. We are seeing a show at 7:30 and want a quick dinner. My question is what do they have that was good? What kinds of food choices? Long lines at 5:00pm?
    Thanks for any Reply!

2. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is your show? I haven't been to the B Buffet in 6 years or so, but the last time I went I wasn't blown away. That being said, my tastes have matured quite a bit (i.e. I didn't like sushi, crab, etc...the last time I went). Since I've loved the Rio buffet, as well as PHo Spice Market buffet. We are having the Wicked Spoon as our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding.

3. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why not go for the end of lunch and stay for dinner ?

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the Bellagio buffet pretty much everything is good... thats why they are one of the best buffets in Las Vegas.

For lines to get in: don't forget if you have a Pearl or higher MLife card (and Pearl is pretty easy to get) you can use the card as a line pass at the buffet.

Not sure if there would be one around 5PM-ish or not, thats still a little early for most people for buffet dinners in Las Vegas (where lines seem to start forming around 6-6:30PM) but if your show is at Bellagio or really close thats still 2.5 hours to get in there, eat, and then get out to your show - that shouldn't be a problem even if there is a bit of a wait to get seated.

5. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If ya go at 5 pm you should be fine. IMHO one of the best in the valley.

6. Marmandduke

Marmandduke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are seeing Elton John at Caesers. Don't like their dinner choices. We went to B buffet for breakfast years ago and was wonderful! We may go at 4:30 (lunch?) to make sure enough time. Looking forward to the show!
    Thanks!

7. Ron in SC

Ron in SC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This would be the best. The lunch buffet is a great value then sneak in a few of the dinner items. Winner!!

8. L1021

L1021 Tourist

Pay before 4pm if you want the lunch time price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.