1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Upgrade

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by canada23, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canada23

canada23 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to Las Vegas from Aug 28-30, and have booked the Deluxe Room. I know that this time of the year is slower, and we are staying a tuesday and wednesday night, what are the chances of an upgrade? Do we tip or ask for a complementary one? Neither of us have been, but the suites look amazing and we would love to stay in one! Never done this before..please help!

2. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stay at Aria, in a comped regular room. I've asked for an upgrade and the best they've done is given me a "city view room." The view was great but it was no suite.

I'd try the $20 trick and see what happens. It can't hurt.

3. canada23

canada23 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Ill have to try it.

4. spikeylee

spikeylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think u got a really good chance since u are staying on a tues/wed night. weekdays usually with rooms not booked, i dont see why they wouldnt bump you to the next upgraded room. i usually do the $20 tip trick at hotels and with a little small talk i usually get the upgrade. good luck! :beer:

5. Jersey_Bill

Jersey_Bill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just returned from Aria and got one of the best upgrades ever at Aira - to a corner suite - but it was part of the offer I had from Mlife that such room would be offered if available.

I was Gold Mlife before the trip (Plat now) and this was a typical offer I have been getting from Aria for slow seasons over the last year.

The corner suite was perhaps the best room I have ever had in Vegas - two rooms with the bedroom framed with two corner walls of floor / ceiling glass on the corner looking down on Cosmo and Vdara pools. Bathroom had an "automated toilet", separate shower and tub - and the tub was soaking type with whirlpool.

It might be worth a call to Mlife before the trip to see if anything is available. I only had 85,000 points before my last trip.

6. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In early June when I went I tried the $20 trick and it worked for me. I had 3 nights comped in a deluxe room and got upgraded to what they called a junior suite of sorts, I had originally asked for a corner suite. The desk clerk told me that it is smaller than a corner suite but it was on a corner. But it was one big room, with 3 AC's, 1 in the "living room", "bed room" and one in the "bathroom". I believe it has everything that a corner suite has except the half bath and a little smaller. It's not considered a "true" suite with a separate bed room. But is was well worth it. The view was awesome with wall to ceiling windows that went around the whole room.

Good Luck.

In my experience of using the $20 dollar trick it has worked for me more often when asking to upgrade to a "specific room type" instead of any upgrade. i.e when I have gone to Aria before i have asked for a complimentary upgrade and gotten the view room. But when I have asked for specific rooms I usually get them.

"Just Sayin":thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.