1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife - linked accounts tier credit differences?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Slotchick, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone noticed a difference in their tier credit balances on "linked accounts"?

I log in as me and my tier credits are "approx 550 000" and my husbands account is "approx 150 000". The only other differences in totals is the Point Play on each balance; the EC's, HGS are the same.

Not sure when this change occurred but it seems to me we used to log in and always have the same tier credits on each account. I am the primary account so is my balance including his tier credits or do we add them together?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i don't think TCs have ever been shared. my wife has always shown 0 on her account since she doesn't play. ECs are shared however.

3. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure they are shared - my wife plays a lot less than me and is Plat. because of my credits.

If you have access to a mobile device, go to the mlife website via that - it should list your shared amount of TC on the mobile website.
    at least it does for me....:peace:

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They changed it last fall.

ECs and HGS points are kept together because they can be spent by either party, PointPlay has always been kept separate because they can only be spent by the specific cardholder.

For the Tier Credits they are now broken up so yours and your husbands are tracked separately, but if you go to the MLife phone app it will still show the total combined.

5. r00k13

r00k13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if my TC is 160000 and my wife is 40000 and we are linked, does that make the both of us platinum?

6. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does for my wife and I. I have 183000 she has 50000, so about 230000, we both have plat cards.

7. Vegasing

Vegasing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh. When my BF and I linked our accounts last month, I was told by an mLife rep that TCs were combined.

I noticed that there was a discrepancy of about 30,000 in my account between the website and the phone app. Not a huge deal, but his 30k would've made us a shoo-in for Platinum on our next trip.

8. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are combined... just not visually

So if you have 50,000 TCs and your BF has 40,000 TCs then you do have 90,000 TCs combined and thus would both be gold... but if you log in to the MLife website your account will list 50,000 TCs as its balance and BF's account will list 40,000 TCs as his balance (you can log in to the MLife phone app and see the balances combined).

9. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On linked accounts, I understand that each individual gets their own offers. Can the other linked member use an offer of the other persons - if they took a solo trip - or can you still only use your own offers.

10. ssyx

ssyx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On mine and my girlfriends linked account she isn't getting offers anymore on rooms. I got improved offers to mine, but she only gets show ticket offers at reduced rate now that we are linked.

11. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, so it sounds like the primary cardholders gets the offers. My question is - could your girlfriend go solo, and use of of the offers in your account.

Me and my BF are going in September and still trying to decide if we should link our accounts, but we both do like our solo trips - so if this isn't possible, we won't do it.

12. gmunole

gmunole Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So wife and I both have Gold cards with our own name on them. Our accounts are linked. When I log into Mlife my TC points are below the Gold threshold, and when I log into my phone app that balance is the same as my mlife.com profile? My account gets all the offers for R/F/B. I cant log into my wife's account at the moment so I dont know if her TC balance puts us over the level for Gold.

Neither the phone app or Mlife shows me the TCs combined.

13. stuntin909

stuntin909 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to share the same address to link them? Would like to link my gfs and mine...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.