1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio SB

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by siroisjm8, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siroisjm8

siroisjm8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was at the Bellagio SB a little over a year ago. Put down a few marginal bets on a few NBA games. I could barely suck the drinks down fast enough to keep up with the Cocktail waitress. I tipped $5 to start then $1 per drink there after. The place was dead. My question is...is this the norm at Bellagio? did i just get lucky because it was dead? Im heading back to the Magic city next month and plan on hitting Bellagio SB again. Should I expect the same treatment?
    Thanks

2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really haven't seen a "packed" sports book other than when I was in town last year for the Super Bowl. I think World Series, Super Bowl, NBA Finals, Final Four, Bowl Games, NHL Finals and the Triple Crown races attract a crowd, but other than that I don't expect crowds. Who wants to bet on a tuesday night game in mid july between the Padres and Rockies for example?

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with Zamboni. Unless it is a big sports event (NFL playoffs, March Madness) most every book has plenty of open seats. NFL sundays can be crowded, at least for the early games, and usually the saturday aftrnoon college games can draw a crowd. But otherwise, there's never a crowd for MLB, NBA, or college basketball regular season

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. dbvegas

dbvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like the B sports book. Many drinks and not crowded

5. maximus56k

maximus56k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the B's SB pretty packed last year inlate Nov. On Saturday morning. We were all watching and betting on God's Sport. I lost 5bones on my Longhorns that day but other than that me and abunch of strangers had a blast. :beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.