1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother Reality t.v. show

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The show started yesterday and I am a big fan of that show.

Does anybody watch that show too? Lucy

2. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm obsessed! We ordered the live feeds, and I parked my exercise bike in front of the feeds, so I don't get fat sitting and watching them all summer! Who are your favorite people right now?

I love Janelle, so I'm rooting for her team. The individual players I like are Frank and Wil.

I had to get the feeds cuz I can't wait to find out what happens. I already know who is nominated this week and who won the power of veto. If you want the spoilers without buying the feeds, check out http://www.jokersupdates.com/

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep! We look forward to it every year !

4. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been watching since season 1...when the public voted the people out. For some reason the fake Mike "Boogey" has always turned me off. I like seeing the other 3 vets...I don't think Russell's relative has a long life in the house. Can't wait to see what he does with HOH.

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have Showtime- Big Brother After Dark

I usually tape the night show but last night I watched all of the drama.

I love spoilers and I plan to go back to Jokers to sign up again for this year.
    At Jokers I just read what people are posting.

My favorites are Janelle and Britney. Yes, they have teamed up.
    They can both throw out Booger and Dan as competion for the coach money.

Evil Willie likes Evil Boogie. I do want to see them save Frank just to see the drama. Villians are fun to watch too.

I like Wil because he is soooo funny. He has comic abilities. He is like a guppy in a fish tank.lol.

I like Tattoo girl Jenn because she seems intelligent and is playing the game.

Joe the chef is very nice.

I am disappointed in Flaky Ashley and Danielle the nurse. They should both hold hands and sing Kumbaja.lol. They both have emotional problems.

I do like the twist this season of having the experienced Coaches.

Please send me a private message so we can talk more if you all want to stay in touch with me.
    I am always looking for spoilers on different websites.

Happily, let me know if Frank gets da boot. You will be the first to know since you have the live feeds.

I live near Big Bro. house and it rained last night and it is real hot and humid in that area presently.

My favorite website is realityt.v.planet.com. I wrote some stuff there already. Lucibell

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOVE BB! Been watching since it started. Did you know there is a site that posts good updates a couple of times a day in case you miss something? Just google Morty's TV Big Brother. :):)

7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am trying to stay away from the crack this summer. I may start to monitor Hamsterwatch but I will do all I can not to watch.

8. basicearth

basicearth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Count me in as another fan though! I try to stay away from the spoiler blogs (try I said!!!!) each year.

I do think that Britney and Janelle put the better teams together. What was Dan thinking anyway with an all girl team (I'm a girl ... I can say that)?

What did ya'll think of the first contestant to be voted off? I found it odd that she was the only black person on the show, and she was slightly overweight and not as young as the others. Yes, of course, she was going to be voted off quickly IMO. But I do wonder why BB picked the only non-caucasion to be older and not as fit as the others.

My favorite so far is Wil(with one l .... lol). Looks just like Fabio to me :)

9. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its fun. Looking forward to a season without the couples who've worked hard to ruin the last 3 seasons.

11. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Time Zones

Hi Everybody, it is good to see that there are some of us who love to watch this show.

I live in the west coast and eventhough I live so close to the Big Brother House.... I have to wait to see the show Pacific Standard time which is 3 hours later than East coast time, and Mountain time, etc.

I only have one person that likes to watch Big Bro. and likes the spoilers.
    My other two friends don't like the spoilers or any other information on
    the show. I think it is real dumb not to want to know all of the info that can
    help a person understand what is really going on in the House.
    They just want to see the show and evaluate it as is.

Wil does have the Fabio look with his long blond hair but his personality
    is very kooky and fun to watch. He did a fast Pee Wee impersonation real quick and I noticed it. He shut up real fast after that.

I hope you East coast viewers will keep us west coasters informed on the lastest spoilers as you see them on t.v.

Thank you for Morty's website.

The first BB Show was more like a "Wipe-Out" show and Jodi was the one that got wiped out. It was fair to boot her out because she was the one that
    messed up more than the other two gals.

I noticed today that I get to see Big Brother at 9p.m. on Showtime TONIGHT!
    YEAH! I get to see three hours of the show on my large screen t.v. LucyR.

12. luvlv

luvlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the show and get the feeds every year. Been watching since season 2. I started watching 1, but didn't like it, they changed it for the better in season 2.

Janelle is my favorite hamster ever, so I am psyched to have her back this year. Haven't formed an opinion on favorite new cast this year, but I know I don't like Willie.

Another good website for info is bigbrotherupdates.com. They usually have people transcribing the live feeds, so you can really get as much or as little information as you care to.

13. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in. We even had a Big Brother watching party the first night. I keep up through MortysTV also.

Sema Show
  14. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've watched every episode of BB since season 1, and I love the show. This year is the first time I've seen Big Brother After Dark. Is that what its like when watching the live feeds? I couldn't imagine watching them sitting around talking about nothing. Its helped me go to sleep though for the past two nights. Does BBAD get more interesting as the game progresses?

15. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Comparisons between live feeds and....

Hi DBEAR, I have watched Big Bro. on "Showtime after dark" for a few years now. I notice that the hamsters know that they are being filmed for us to watch them.
    Most of the time.... nothing really exciting happens during that time.
    I always just tape the show and I go fast foreward on the boring talkers
    like Ashley and Danielle. Some of the players love to repeat the same subjects over and over and that gets real boring.

What is said between 9p.m. til 12 mid-night by the hamsters can radically change after mid-night. For example; they talk about getting rid of Frank and saving Kara. But then... after mid-night.... Janelle and Britney say they
    want Kara to get eliminated. 'HUH".....

I think the "Live feeds are fun for the viewers who have the time and want to see everything that is going on. They get to see what is really going on in the BB House. BUT.... I notice that the cameras are always ready to close down on something they don't want the viewers to see or hear.

In the old days... the cameras showed us everything on the live feeds. But they are very careful now. I notice the minute someone starts to talk about someone they know.... the camera moves on to some other area of the house even if it means watching someone sleeping in their bed.

I prefer not to get the live feeds and just read from the different websites what is really going on and also love to read SPOILERS. Morty's website is super excellant. They try to give us as much info. as they can.

We Big Brother addicts usually know what is really going on in Big Brother.
    We all try to get as much info. as we can.

My adult son said I am a strange bird since I love to watch reality t.v. shows.
    I know for a fact that a lot of the reality shows are not really real but are set-up to entertain us because they put different things that happened on different days all together in order to make the shows more exciting. Lucy

16. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I need HELP!

Hi Everybody!

I am having a problem with doing the registration at Morty's website because of my vision problem.

Can someone please send a message to Morty and tell him I can't register because of the security scramble that he has in order to avoid spam.
    The weird letters look too hard for me to tell what they are. They are
    connected too close together and some of the letters look strange.

I tried to find his contact but I couldn't find nothing.

Will somebody please tell him that "Lucibell" wants to register but is not able to register due to her vision problem That is my user-name.
    You can send me a private message here on this website. THANK YOU! Lucy

17. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get the impression from the spoiler sites that the feeds are actually WORSE than after dark. BB makes the houseguests stay up and socialize during after dark, so there will at least be something to watch. A lot of the rest of the time half the house or more could be sleeping.

Yes and no. I first started watching After Dark during the Brigade season, and checking spoilers a bit last year.

And it is cool to get a clearer picture of the chaos going on and not just how production wants to frame it.

But it does take away from the enjoyment of the produced shows, because you'll be watching the Sunday episode while already knowing all that has happened up through next Wednesday's episode. So you're basically just watching to see the comps and the DR sessions.

18. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Usually with those anti-spam images, there is a little icon beside the image with a speaker on something on it that you can click, and it will say out the letters for you (for the vision impaired and people using screen-readers).

19. Red18andRed23

Red18andRed23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love BB!! Lovin' Willie :) well Im a Russell fan too...lol

BB needs to stop bringing the oldies back...bring in the newbies and let them play the game!! JMO

Can't wait for tonights episode!!

Cheers!!

and BOOGIE has got to go...he thinks he is God!! LOL

20. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bringing back veterans is fine when its only veterans (all-stars was awesome)

When they mix veterans with newbies it messes the whole season up. The returning players have fan support and take tv time, and the new players don't get popular, and then BB has to gear the game to keep the veterans in it.

Last season was the absolute worst. I mean, the show always has manipulation and a luck element, but last year was the first season that felt (or was) flat out RIGGED.

Then again, it didn't help that the people they brought back last year were mostly ones that had already annoyed me to no end (the main exception being Dick, who didn't even end up getting to play).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.