1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Go Deluxe vs Go Luxury with a View

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by JWVegas, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWVegas

JWVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there any difference between the Flamingo Go Deluxe room and the Go Luxury with a View room other than the view? Smaller room, amenities, etc.?

If not, are the Go Deluxe rooms all Pool views?

2. tapakip

tapakip Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You nailed it. Same room, but with a view. I'm gonna try to score one or the other on Monday with the $20 tip trick. Wish me luck. :)

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure but it could be possible that some may have a north view. So far i have only had garden/pool view for regular GO rooms.

4. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really enjoyed having the view with the Luxury Go room. It only cost us another $4 a night and was well worth it.

5. Dawgs

Dawgs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sitting by the window in my Go Luxury room after sunset watching (and hearing) the fountains dance, sipping on some high end southern whiskey was what made my trip.

Go for the view. It is epic.

6. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as checking in at the Flamingo... I've heard a lot about the horrific wait and lines. Sure you can use the self serve kiosk, but I'd like to try the 20 dollar trick to try to upgrade to view room also. So since check in is not til 4 pm, (unless you pay the early fee - which is just right dirty practice) what are the lines like between 4-6 pm on Mondays? Is it just better to wait til later? Or are the lines pretty much always bad? And if you wait later, do your odds of getting an upgrade, or even a more desired room (same category you booked) go down? Also... How parking on a Monday afternoon? Thanks for any answers.

7. Steelers7

Steelers7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in a GO room in May (no view)....and I mean, NO VIEW!!! LOL I think I looked out the window once when I first got there, no point after that.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.