1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Food Comps at Wynn?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by donof, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donof

donof Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm a local and I usually play at Mlife but I earned a few thousands points at Wynn a few months ago and they sent me 75 dollars free play 2 times in a months. I earned less points and they sent me 30 dollars in free play 3 times in a 6 week period. I used my points for point play but I heard something at a poker table that Wynn slot players can ask and receive free food.... (It's not like mlife where you can see what express comps you earn). Anyone have any knowledge about this?

2. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I go to the Red Card desk and ask to speak to a host. They will call and hand you the phone. They will look at your play and if it is enough they will call the restaurant you want to dine at and comp the meal.

3. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience with Wynn, correct me if i'm wrong, it is more of a per trip comp. If you don't use it during that visit, you lose it.

Nick:beer:

4. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do think it might be based on per trip except the food comps you earn when you first get the card as part of their promotion. I think mine where good for 6 months (Buffets and Society Cafe).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.