1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking Flamingo Metropolitan Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by nubia11, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had any luck booking a Metropolitan suite at Flamingo in advance? Looks like it might be a good fit for our Thankgiving week trip but, this suite type is never available for online booking.

I might have to go all old fashioned and actually speak to someone on the phone to get this one booked, huh? :rolleyes2:

2. GolferTrav

GolferTrav High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Recently, I've been getting put in the Neapolitan Suite, but it's never available for me to book myself online (appears as if it's sold out). My host is the one who puts me in there, and when she does it's for a specific room.

My guess is that it's restricted to large players only.

3. stuntin909

stuntin909 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta be High Roller to get. Almost impossible to book unless they know you well. I've tried plenty of times.

4. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input. As advertised, no go on booking. I checked Planet Hollywood as well and they're doing the same thing with the Panoramics, which I was able to book direct without any issues a couple of years back. CET seriously makes me nuts sometimes. I get why they set aside inventory for hosted players but it seems that they used to offer up more room types for direct booking than they do these days.

I've considered jumping ship and booking a suite at one of the MGM Mirage joints since they still seem to offer up some inventory to the paying public but we may just roll the dice and book a couple of comped rooms at Flamingo or Planet Ho and then try for an upgrade at check in. Availability should be decent since we are coming in at a slower time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.