1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NBA Summer League

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by westie, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2012 NBA Summer League in Las Vegas will feature a record 24 teams competing in a 60-game schedule July 13-22 at the Thomas & Mack Center and the COX Pavilion on the campus of the University of Nevada Las Vegas.

http://savelv.com/2012-nba-summer-league-in-las-vegas/

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly recommend this for basketball or sports fans in general. You'll see a lot of very talented players busting their a#@ to get back in the NBA or make it for the first time. Of course, you'll see plenty of regulars just tuning up as well. Fantastic basketball with some of the world's best!

3. tapakip

tapakip Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in attendance. My only question is if I can switch between venues, and leave and come back. I'd like to watch multiple games, but not necessarily without leaving.

Still waiting to hear rosters, too. Will affect which day I go. Looking at 7/17, 18, or 19.

4. ravenwlfpc

ravenwlfpc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to be getting in on Saturday the 21st around 3 PM. So it looks like I have a few options to watch some of the final games. Being that I am staying at Bally's how would you recommend for 1 or 2 people to get down to there (i.e. bus line, taxi, etc...).

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.