1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Lucky 8 Drawings

Discussion in 'Comps' started by vokalml, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got an offer for a game called lucky 8 drawings. It says I can play and redeem my points for drawing tickets. Have to match 6 out 8 numbers to get 5k in freecredit and 5 out of 8 for 1k freecredit.

Has anyone done this and how hard is it to get 5 or 6 out of 8 numbers?

2. north east j

north east j Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wondering this as well - just got an email saying it was extending through when I am there.

If it 88 they are drawing from (matching the name) then I wouldn't even bother...

3. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I plan on doing this promotion at the end of July, but am curious about it too. Do you have to cash your points in, instead of FP.... I was under the impression you earned tickets for every 250 points earned. Any info on this would help out.
    TIA,
    BnV :)

4. Vegas Dave

Vegas Dave Newbie

Is this something you have to be invited to?

5. Vegas-TT

Vegas-TT Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to the rules, any Red card member can earn 1 ticket for every 150 pts (slots) earned on their Red card. Each ticket will have 8 random numbers printed on it. Then, like Keno, 8 numbers from 1 to 33 will be drawn. If you match 5 you win $1000 FP and 6 or more you win $5000 FP.

6. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We played this last month and here's the way it works:
    1) if you have a red card, you can play. You do not need a special invite to play
    2) You earn one drawing ticket for every 150 points up to a max of 40 drawing tickets from slots/vp and you can earn another 10 tickets from the tables.
    3) You are not cashing in your points in any way.
    4) The drawing is at 6 pm each night at Encore. They have kiosks at the Red Club Card booth where you walk up and slide your card and it prints out your tickets with 8 numbers on them. You do not need to talk to a booth person to get your tickets. Just slide your card and out they come.
    5) Yes, if you get 6/8 you get 5000 in free credit......but, if two people get 6/8 numbers, then you will split the 5000. I hit 5 numbers one day and split the 1000 in free credit with 14 other people. My DH hit 5 numbers the prior day and split with 12 other people. We didn't hit anything the other 2 days and we each had 40 tickets each time.
    6) if nobody hits the 5 or 6 numbers, it rolls over to the next day. We saw 3 people split 10K in free play on our final night as the winner on Thursday night didn't show up.

It's a really easy drawing....obviously one in which they hope you spend the day earning tickets and stay at their place.

Also, I had 40 tickets each of the 4 days and it's pretty hard to look through those tickets in a limited amount of time. After about 10 mins, they offer you help where you can just hand them your tickets and they will check to see if you win anything!

We'll be back in July to see if we can't get 6 numbers! Good luck to all. :wave:

7. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there last month and took part in a drawing or two. Didn't win squat. If you are already on the property it's worth doing, but it isn't worth making a special trip for. The fact that you share the prize makes it a lot less attractive. That and the fact that you have about 48 hours to cash out the Free Play.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.