1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kahunaville Island Restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by westie, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the coupon links Westie, I just printed them out. We will use the free drink one for sure.

3. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kahunnaville Groupon Offer

30 dollars for 60 worth of food. Can two people eat for this and is the food good? Thinking of getting this one. Any comments on this place?

4. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was tgere a few years ago but just had drinks before a show but My boss always goes there and says its fun..gets going at night. Haven't asked about the food but I would say similar to like a Margaritaville??

5. nw2this

nw2this Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking about it too. Not sure if I should try it or stick with my 2 4 1 buffets and steak specials at hard rock, ellis isle, etc.

Here is the menu.

http://kahunaville.com/foodmenu.html

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually stay on the South end of the strip, but every trip we will make plans on this end of the strip for a bit so we can have lunch here. The food is very good.

7. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we just ate there a couple of weeks ago (trip report to come soon). we would never eat there without a discount. even at $25, the food was just ok. my groupon got us 2 entrees (each had to be $24 or under) and 2 salads (caesar or house). i would never pay $24 for the entree i had. the restaurant was pretty dead, though it was a thursday around 8pm. the waitstaff was nice though. after dinner, we moved to the bar and used another coupon i had ($25 for 6 drinks, valued up to $55). there wasn't much flair going on at this bar with flair bartenders. once again, maybe it was because it was a thursday night. the drinks were tasty, and we each had 3 drinks. overall, the drink coupon was the better deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.