1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Upgrade at CP in December

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Leeza14, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're staying at Caesar's for the first time in December. We have a comped Roman Tower room (oldest room, right?); it's through one of the Choose Your Escape trips.

What would be a reasonable upgrade to request at check-in (with or without the $20 thing)? Our stay is for two nights the week before Christmas, midweek. From what I understand, it's at the tail end of the NFR and fairly quiet out there at that time. I don't want to aim too high, but.... :)

Thanks.

2. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are going after the rodeo finishes I reckon you'll have no problem. It all depends who you get on the desk.

3. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask for an Augustus tower room with view of the fountains if they don't have it they will likely give you the best standard room they can

4. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! That's exactly what I'll do. :thumbsup:

I'm not familiar at all yet with CP, and it seems a bit more confusing there to know how to play the game.

5. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first CP stay I checked in on a Sunday and was just handed keys to a corner Augustus with the fountain view, it had a doorbell! I gave the lady checking me in $10 and told her I loved her.

So it kinda depends on when you are checking in. On a Friday I'd think it would be hard to get much of an upgrade (unless your diamond) but Sun-Thur it's probably a guarantee.

Good luck!

6. Countessa

Countessa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should check in at the Augustus/Octavius front desk and act like you have a room in Augustus. I really can't believe they put you in the Roman tower for your big win. The only other thing I can think of is that the Roman tower will now be the NOBU rooms and you cannot book them yet, so maybe they will put you in the new Nobu room when you arrive. I would definitely push for your top choice of room, whether it's Augustus or Nobu!

7. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the nobu hotel is the old centurion tower the roman tower is still there and unless they are packed you will be upgraded pretty much every time at caesars if you ask and they have rooms available and pretty much any upgrade out of the roman tower even if only to the forum tower is pretty substantial.

8. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info. Thanks to all! I need to print this thread so that I have it in December. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.