1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dancing with the Stars

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Sam in Ut, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone or know someone that has seen the DWTS show at the Tropicana? We are big fans of the TV show and wouldn't mind seeing the LV version if they have some of the Stars and especially the pro's that were on TV. The ticket prices appear to be in the same range as a low end cirq show.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they do have a couple of pros from TV as well as a couple of celebs from past seasons. you should be able to find a cast list online. for the most part it's a bunch of nobody's though. still may be entertaining if you like the show.

3. DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife is a DWTS nut. I surprised her with a ticket to the show about a month ago. The VIP package (backstage with stars/etc). She is still raving about it. Called all her friend from Vegas to tell them about it. Got home and she spent the first week going around with a show & tell for all her DWTS friends.

She was not even aware the show was in Vegas but I had bought her ticket to the show before we left for Vegas. I took her to the Trop and pulled up in front and handed her the ticket (thats the first she knew about it) and she literally ran inside. I picked her up a few hours later after the show. It was one of the biggest surprises she has ever gotten.

4. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BAHAHAHA..you couldn't even go to the show with her? "here's a ticket honey....I'm not sure who's getting the better deal...me or you" ahahaha

From their website...

"Some of the beloved DWTS alums will be featured in the opening run, including Carson Kressley, Joey Fatone, Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan, Tia Carrere, Dmitry Chaplin and Lacey Schwimmer. Attendees will also be introduced to the one-and-only “Las Vegas Troupe"."

You can search for it on youtube as well...some people have posted some videos.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife loves the show. I don't real care but sit on computer while she watches it.

We went to the Vegas show and she was in awe. As much as I thought I would be bored to death, I did enjoy their performance. These folks folks work really hard dancing on the stage. It was well worth the time.

(and the day I could just drop her off... wow!!)

6. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol, i thought the same thing. i was thinking, "that's a really nice husband, he knows she loves the show and got them tickets." and then he says he dropped her off, lol. never heard of anything like that. :eek:

7. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it's just like the television show...:thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.