1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WYNN Sunday Jazz Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JohnnySilk, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made reservations for our upcoming trip next month here but still want some comments on your experiences. I posted this earlier this year but had no responses. Let me know the good, bad and ugly if you have been. I'm sure at 1130 AM it is too hot to sit outside??? Thanks in advance.

2. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to the Sunday brunch [because we're almost never in town on a Sunday] - but Country Club was always one of my personal fave lunch & dinner spots at Wynn so I've always wanted to go to the brunch & have only heard good things about it.

I'd bet outside in July @ noonish would already be well over 100 degrees - sure, it's a "dry heat" but still, unless you have a very high tolerance for heat & sun, it will probably be uncomfortably hot. That being said - outside on the patio @ Country Club is IMO one of the most beautiful & relaxing places to dine in all of Vegas - and particularly romantic at night, if you decide to try it for dinner as well - but from my experience, unless you get there very early in a seating or have your host help make sure you get one, tables on the patio are pretty much very hard to snag, even if you ask for one when making your reservation, as they're always in high demand [though maybe not so much in July, I usually avoid Vegas Jun-Aug so perhaps they're easier to get in the summer]

3. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I had this Brunch last year. You will love it. The food is high quality. You get a small buffet as well able to order off the menu. The jazz band make for a nice atmosphere and they are cool dudes from New Orleans. We did eat outside on the deck, but it will probably be to hot for you. Either way you will love the CC, food and experience. Enjoy!

4. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the scoop.

5. andrew5499

andrew5499 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Consider Outside

The Jazz music is very good indoors; but we sat outside, was around 85 degrees (they have misters that keep it a little cooler) and it was amazing.

The view of the gold course, waterfall was so relaxing.

I would consider the outside.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.