1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jasmine or Country Club Sunday Brunch?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Diva21, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diva21

Diva21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to be in LV on a Sunday in October and trying to decide between the Jasmine Fountains Brunch at Bellagio or the Sunday Jazz Brunch at the Country Club at Wynn.

I've read the menus for both and am leaning toward Wynn, but the allure of the fountains at B is hard to pass up too!

Any feedback is appreciated.

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been to either brunch but I do love Jasmine as a restaurant. The one thing about Jasmine is that seating by the window is not guaranteed so you might be watching the fountains go off from a distance.

If the Wynn menu is really more appealing I would go with that since neither brunch is cheap and you might as well get the best dining experience possible.

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never have been to the Wynn but have been to Jasmine last Mothers' Day. It is a beautiful room but I would return to the Sterling buffet in the future. No drinks came with the menu...OJ was $7.50 and coffee was $4.50 which I thought was just ridiculous. I certainly do not mind spending money for great restaurants, but those OJ prices on top of the $68(?) price just pissed me off.

The food is a mix of high quality American ( jumbo cold shrimp, omelets, stuffed French toast, smoked salmon, roast beef etc) and Chinese. Since I was less inclined to Chinese at that time of day, I didn't eat much of that although DH said things were excellent.

It will be the Sterling for me in the future

4. andrew5499

andrew5499 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    done both

we have done both, most recently the Country Club Jazz brunch.

First, if warm enough, seat outside with amazing view of waterfall and golf course.

Second, try and spend a little time inside - the JAzz band was really cool - they also sang.

Jasmine - we did not get fountain view seat and it was not worth it.

We preferred the food at Country Club (it is mixed menu, so you also order freshly cooked items, as part of the buffet) and was overall justa much more relaxing experience.

5. irmster

irmster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we ate at Wynn Country Club on christmas day, which happened to be a Sunday last year, so they had the Jazz Brunch.

Fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.