1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife email

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Hard6s, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard6s

Hard6s Guest

Can someone point me in the right direction to change my email for my mlife account. I have switched emails and currently am not receiving any deals because I can't access my old email.
    I went onto mlife and couldn't edit my email.
    Tia

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to edit your username and password (this is below the other fields with it's own edit button). Because your e-mail address is your username.

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In classic Mlife website action I find I have a different email address there than my log in email address. I try changing it and it never takes. I do get emails from them at my login email so it seems that other email address means nothing.

You have to love the Mlife site.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you don't need to get the emails to get deals. all your offers are on the website.

5. cloudi63

cloudi63 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same thing happen too me, I had to contact they're 800# and mind you I had to leave voice recording, it will take them anywhere from a day to a few to contact you. Another little aggravation, which is ridiculous they should have someone answering and responding immediately to help Mlife members. Here is they're number below, as I was told from future if I had problems like this again, and you don't want to try calling first, go to the Mlife website, click on join, yeah even though your already a member,since you don't have the proper email, and it walk you through it.

call 866.761.7111

6. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get some email offers specific to the mlife account that don't show on the website.

7. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me too. I get offers by email and regular mail that never show up on the MLife website.

8. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't seem to get an email OR a reg. piece of mail from Mlife. And their new site doesn't seem to include any communication preference options.

9. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would guess that less than 25% of my mlife offers show up on the website. Currently Mlife shows 8 offers for me with the first being the Spring Offer. I have received mailers from most properties for Summer offers and many other Tourneys, Concerts, Specials, etc.

10. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To take that a step further, I called one of the resorts and asked about offers. They had one in the system that wasn't on the Mlife site. And they added it to Mlife for me. I didn't call Mlife itself, but rather I think it was Luxor.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.