1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Platinum Freebies?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Grid, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from Vegas and hit Platinum with Mlife. I got my shiny new card at Aria and asked them if I still get into Shark Reef, Secret Gardens and the Art museum for free. She said she had no idea what I was talking about. I thought they hand out passes or something. She did say that each hotel has their own things but she had no idea what.

Anyone know how this works? The below thread mentioned a couple passes for the year. Do you just show you Platinum card at the door? Or do you have to pick up passes at the PC booth? So far all the card got me was front of the line to get a cab :confused2:

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76813&page=2

2. cloudi63

cloudi63 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

If you are Platinum and you want to see the Shark Reef, it's best to take care of this at Mandalay Bay, you get 2 tickets/passes per year and for the Secret Garden, it's best to get your tickets/passes directly at the Mirage, of which I was told you get 4 free passes a year, there is also a discount offered, I believe it's only $5.00 off (I think) with the Titanic Exhibit, and yeah it's best to take care of this at the Luxor, either through their ticketing area/box office or I was told you can also go to the Mlife players club dest at each property.

3. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanx Cloudi! I was hoping you could just flash the card at each place and walk in, but a little work wont scare me off.

4. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last December, we just stood in line at the Shark Reef. I showed them my Platinum card, and they let us in for free. Nice perk; interesting exhibit.

5. MarkDC

MarkDC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is the way it works. Like pikabu, showed my card to the Shark Reef ticket folks and got my free ticket. I'm told it is the same with the Secret Garden and some Bellagio art exhibit, but I haven't seen them yet.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, just flashed our card at Secret Garden at Mirage.

7. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the card flash idea. Thats what I was hoping for! Thanx gang!

8. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if you get BOGO show tickets like CET does? I've heard things from other gamblers but I never saw anything like that on their site.

9. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time I used my Platinum card at Shark Reef, you get 2 free tickets per month and any additional tickets you need to buy are at the locals rate. The Secret Garden is 4 free tickets and you can do that every single day. And trust me, I have used it multiple times in the same month. But this information is a little old, cause the last time I have gone to either attraction was in November.

I have also used it as a line pass and free entry for 2, at Studio 54 at MGM. Thats the only club that I know of that honors it, and I have asked at most of their clubs. I doubt theres many clubbers who are Platinum besides myself. I also use it at Monte Carlos VIP lounge for free sodas and other beverages throughout the day.

10. cloudi63

cloudi63 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why would you use it multiple time in the same month??? you either live there, or must get really bored, to not wanna do something a little different? I was told this was once a year by each individual property. Studio 54 No Longer honors it, since Studio 54 has been gone for some time now! and your right about us "Platinum" members, I mean me, I really have no desire at almost 49 to really do much of the club scene anymore, I prefer more like the Petrossian Bar at Bellagio for a much classier laid back atmosphere. I do use my card for line passes at all the MGM properties buffets, also I love the Ballagio Cafe, so I use my card often as a line pass for that as well.

11. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info. Sometimes I travel in packs and getting 4 passes would be great! I think I'll just wear the card on a lanyard and just start walking into places and see who stops me. I'll report back with any news after my next trip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.