1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

is it time to go yet????

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by raraavis, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my flight leaves at 5:55pm today, and i am currently sitting at my desk at work. it is extremely hard to concentrate on ethics and research when my mind is occupied with visions of flashing lights and sounds of slot machines :goofy:. unfortunately, that kind of fun won't even begin until sunday evening. friday, saturday, and most of sunday will be spent touring wedding venues. i'm exhausted just thinking about it. :faint:

but i get to leave work early at least. heading out around 1, catching a bus home. then i get an hour to get everything ready before i need to be at the bus stop. then it's a 25 min bus ride to my transfer stop. on to another bus for another 25 minutes before arriving at newark airport. yeah, i could take a bus straight from work, but who wants to carry all of their luggage to work in the morning on the crowded bus with a bunch of high schoolers? not this gal. :nono:

oh and my boarding number for my first leg of my southwest flight is A 53...not sure how good that is. guess it's good since i'm still in the A category. i'm not really picky about the seat since i'm traveling alone, though i wouldn't mind a window seat. the boarding number for my second leg of my flight is A 26, so that's better. :thumbsup:

it'll be around 11pm (1am my time) when i finally get to vegas, and i am hoping to convince my dad to make a quick trip to in-n-out. :evillaugh

alright alright, back to work. i'll be in vegas tonight, woohoo!!! :banana::woohoo:

2. matsui

matsui Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A group members typically have some window seats available. good luck report back!

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck! Window seat shouldn't be a problem for one person with A boarding. My guess is your connecting flight is not full since you got A26, you might even have an open seat next to you. Maybe?
    Have fun!

4. denluvslv

denluvslv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun and good luck with all the wedding planning.

5. YSinAppleton

YSinAppleton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you have a great trip and good luck with the wedding planning.

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Feel for ya...I can't imagine working the day I left for LV. Would be torture to me...but...still... you're on your way to our fav place? Good luck and have a great time!!

7. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    gOOD lUCK aND hAVE a gREAT tIME

8. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time!
    I am stuck in an ethics class and a research class - no Vegas for me til December. I totally get the flying out after work - I am flying out the day my classes are over.

Just a few more hours - In-n-out & then ....let the fun begin ! Post a TR!

When we Were Young
  9. RockinLV

RockinLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip!:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.