1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cab to from airport to Lees

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Michelle, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I take a cab from the airport to Lee's E. Flamingo ( I really want a nice selection of wine) then get to the MGM, is this going to cost me an arm and a let to have the cabbie wait? Or should I unload at the hotel then get a cab back to Lee's? Also does Lees sell champagne and wine glasses? Any advice you can provide me will be helpful.

Thanks!

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will cost you 50 cents per minute to have the taxi sit and wait.

The drop fee (the price you pay when the taxi first starts its meter) is $3.30

So the drop fee is the equivalent of almost 7 minutes of wait time.

However, if you go to MGM Grand and drop off your luggage, then take a cab to Lee's... wouldn't you still be having the taxi wait while you went inside? So either way it would be cheaper to go there from the airport first because in the end you are still going to have the taxi wait while you go inside.

As for wine glasses, I can't say for sure but I do think somebody mentioned in a previous thread that you can get wine glasses there.

If you are willing to tip somebody you can probably just call down at MGM Grand and ask them to bring some wine glasses up to your room.

3. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's funny about the wait time! Yes of course he would have to wait for me regardless! I think that's what you call a blond moment! Thanks!

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's gonna be about $tree.fiddy

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.