1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fantasy Seats

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by brownies95, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I go to buy tickets for Fantasy the seats that come up are SEC 1 Row D Seats 4 and 5. Are these good seats or are they too far over on the side?

Thanks,
    Tim:peace:

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Off center a little for sure but still pretty good seats 11-12 are about dead center had B 11 and B 12 both times i saw the show.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  3. Darth Vegas

Darth Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anywhere forth row at a topless show sounds good to me.

If Dar is dancing that night, you may need to duck down if you're that close.

4. Aero22

Aero22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When purchasing at Luxor box office online, they hold the tickets for 15 minutes while you fill out the name address CC etc etc. Therefore, what you do is the following:

request 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 tix or whatever, then it comes up with seats 4 and 5, it will say "these tix will be held for 15 minutes" then you minimize your browser, open another browser and request seats. . . .seats 4 and 5 are already being held in the other browser for 'the other guy' therefore, you will be offered seats 6 and 7. . . minimize that browser and do it again,,, , you will be offered seats 8 and 9 since 4, 5, 6, and 7 are all being held for 15 minutes for 'the other guy in the minimized browser. keep forcing it over to the centre, then buy your tix. . . .. . . .. .

It's worked for me many many times. . . . and easy to do.

cheerios

5. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the tip.

I have been looking at some Carrot Top tix from smartervegas and was getting the side one. Just triesd this way and i could tell they were being bumped over. thanks.

its the same showroom so i am assuming d 6 and 7 would be ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.