1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What!!The Jersey Shore Gang is back!!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow!! let me drop everything and run over to Seaside.

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My advice is to go south on the island and visit Island Beach State Park, $20 on weekends for out of staters. One of the most pristine beaches around, uncrowded during the week, you can buy a permit to drive a SUV on the beach. And, it is Striper season again, fishing poles, not dancing poles.

This show is just one more reason a colleague does not subscribe to cable TV. He takes his garbage outside, no reason to bring it in.

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Hammie

But guess what,I live here in case you fergot ,I do sincerley appreciate your help but I get into Island Beach State Park free for being over 62. I have to admit,I havent been to my "secret" spots on the bay side this spring because of a bunch of other stuff including a serious illness to my long time fishing buddy of 40 some years. Hard to explain ,but when you have friends that are more like brothers you can lose your enthusiasm for things you did together especially when he was the expert out of the two of us. He used to walk me out to places in the pitch dark where nobody else in their right mind would go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.