1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Great Rate from Alamo !!

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by arizsumda, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arizsumda

arizsumda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Upcoming trip is 6/1-6/16 15 days
    I have changed my rental 4 times in the last month each time I find a lower price, today I changed it for the fifth time.
    I previously had $357 through Dollar, today I got 15 days for $295.43 with Alamo !! Can't believe I'll ever find lower than that but I will continue to check everyday up until my departure date
    It works out to $20 a day and yes that is AFTER all of the taxes, surcharges and fees. Should add, this is a midsize car

On the Alamo website price was $317, I got the lower rate on
    http://www.carrentalsavers.com/

Always prefer Alamo, Kiosks, in and out in less than 5 minutes

2. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $295 is still high. Use the $35 off coupon, and the AMEX Corp ID if you can pay with an AMEX, and it comes down to $255, depending upon time you pick up/drop off.

Better yet, if you have a little time on your hands, pick it up on the 1st, and go switch it out on the 9th. Total $212

3. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alamo Rocks! Especially with the Kiosk check in.

Tatter is right on as Alamo allows you to "stack discounts". There is also a Costco discount you can sometimes find if you google it - and you do not need to be a member of costco to use their discount.

4. scottw

scottw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the last day or so I have rebooked my June 2-June 9 Alamo rental and got a mid-size car for $94.76 for the entire week.

:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.