1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

need planning help

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by buckeyetodd, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    heading to the big city next tuesday. my wife won't be joining me until wednesday. we mostly stay on the strip when together. tuesday i will have a car and want to go to places i normally don't go, maybe do a bit of a coupon run.

so from the rental car facility, what is the order i should visit the following places: downtown, m, southpoint, orleans, palms. are there any other nonstrip places you all would recommend that would fall closely within the driving of these places?

thanks for your help

todd

2. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

In order of proximity from car rental facility....M, Southpoint first, then Orleans, then Palms (Take Arville St to Flamingo Rd and Palms...Rio is across street while there) and then Downtown

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally agree with engicedave. While driving around Las Vegas I am always surprised at how "close" everything is. I always thought downtown was so far away...but quick by car.

4. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto. Then if you want more, from downtown, head out the Boulder Strip to Sams Town, Arizona Charlies, and Cannery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.