1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR/MLife Mobile Wishlist

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Steve3ZX, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve3ZX

Steve3ZX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious...

Aside from correct data (credits, tier status, reservation info, comp rates, etc), what would you like to see on their mobile sites and/or mobile apps?

I'm talking about things that could take advantage of your phone's GPS functionality, for example, say the ability to check in via your phone once you're on-property, or getting customized offers when you're at a specific property that you can redeem via QR code or barcode?

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be worth lots if they would show information that already exists in their sytem.

In particular - current points/tier, etc. And a list of recent transactions that increase or decreased by balance.

3. Steve3ZX

Steve3ZX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on personal experience and comments by other posters, the TR app seems to have pretty accurate info with respect to Tier/Reward credits. I can check reservations, but I've never tried to make one via my phone, as my host takes care of it. I'm thinking more along the lines of things that haven't been done, but smartphones have the capability to support, such as location-based features or maybe redeeming rewards credits through the app say at a restaurant or retail store?

4. Countessa

Countessa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you seen the new TR Mobile Sweepstakes that just was posted on the FB page?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.