1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Times Sq in NYC

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by NYNYGirl, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to be here for 5 days and are looking for a nice, clean hotel right in the Times Sq area. I'm sure we won't be out too too much at night, which is why we may not mind watching "the action" from our window. :rolleyes2: I mean we do plan to see a couple broadway shows, but that will be the most of our night life, I think. Anyway any suggestions as far as a nice clean hotel right in Times Sq in NYC...:beer:

2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know how much hotels are going for in the Times Square area? :)

3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is your expected budget per night for a room in Times Square and what are your dates of travel? Summer and winter are cheaper than spring and fall. Are you driving or will you fly in?

I stayed at the Marriott Marquis on the 43 rd floor and the folks on the ground were ants and all I could see was a a couple of LED billboards. There is no assurance you will get a room facing TS either.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have some rooms facing Times Sq.:

Marriott Marquis
    Renaissance Times Sq. (Renaissance is part of Marriott)
    Doubletree Times Sq.
    W

5. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Milford Plaza for New Year's Eve a few years back. Getting a bit dated now (so might be comparatively cheap), but the rooms were nice and clean and it was an excellent location.

6. KevinStoner

KevinStoner Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marriott Marquee is a great hotel, they even have a revolving restaurant/lounge so you'll definitely get a glimpse of the action. Check out their website for details.

There is a Waldorf Astoria there too; I've never stayed there but I've been on the ground floor; it's gorgeous!

Try The W, it's right near the action. It's around the corner from the Red Steps too, which is a bustling place!

7. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just stayed at Westin late 2011 and the rooms were huge and really nice. especially for NYC. have also stayed at Hilton Times Square a few times.

Both are ideal location.

8. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we stayed at the W Times Square a few years ago. had a great view of everything and the sushi place in the hotel was incredible!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.