1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

May 24th - May 28

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by dakattak, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dakattak

dakattak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading out for a solo trip...1st night at PH and then over to Mirage for 3 nights. Anyone interested in hanging...I am likely playing golf on Saturday morning if anyone interested in that...

2. jvmendoza

jvmendoza Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you playing. My buddies and i are playing at Paiute Wed thru Friday. If you have the time i suggest going up to Mesquite to play Wolf Creek.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we'll be there the same days and we're playing saturday morning as well at Shadow. maybe see you out there?

4. dakattak

dakattak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was planning on playing Paiute on Saturday morning...as a single I can not make a reservation...shifter do you have room in your group for another player? I've never played shadow creek, but it looks nice...I could not find info about rates as it appears they are run through MGM resorts international.

5. jvmendoza

jvmendoza Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rates for Shadow Creek runs at $500. We are playing Pauite all 3 days, my younger golf group and I (30s - early 40's) usually only play 1 round a day in vegas, but the group i'm going with this trip (2 of us in our 30's and hte rest in the upper 40's - mid 50's) dont gamble and just like to golf so they are forcing 2 rounds a day on us. Not sure i will survive.

Should be fun though, i'm banking on 3 hrs of sleep then straight to the course.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  6. dakattak

dakattak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anyone has room in their group for a 4th please let me know...also interested in getting together for meal/drinks whenever...should be an awesome weekend...btw I'm in my 40s

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.