1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Host Contact From CET

Discussion in 'Comps' started by pogo55, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pogo55

pogo55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

I have had diamond status for two years at CET and just this week I got a call from a host introducing himself and offering his services for any needs we may have. For the past few trips we have been staying at Flamingo. We are not high rollers but do enjoy cards and slot and will likely never reach seven stars. My question is what items, things, comps would a diamond level player request of their host. He mentioned making reservations and getting show tickets. I am not sure what this means. Is he offering free meals or shows or just offering the service to make the calls to set this up? Would we be out of line to request water and soda in our rooms? Kinda new to this host thing so any information would greatly be appreciated.

2vegavons

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on your play, he may be able to offers comps on meals and shows. Depending on your play, they may be completely comped without using your points or comped when you exhaust your points. He may also be able to get you better rooms than you can book on your own. I don't know if water and soda are things they will arrange in Vegas but it is something they do outside of Vegas.

3. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a limited basis he can get you some of that stuff for free; just ask. It beats always using your Reward Credits.

4. JoeDat

JoeDat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is my first year being Diamond also. I was contacted by a host a couple weeks before my April trip to the Flamingo, he was able to upgrade our GO room to a Go Mini Suite and comped us a daybed at the pool ($110 value). That is all I asked for and he did it for me. I called him to book my July trip and he was able to Comp me 5 nights at Planet Hollywood. I haven't asked for anything else yet but definitely will as if gets closer.
    It never hurts to ask, the worst that will happen is he will say no or he will tell you what he needs out of you in terms of play to get what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.