1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Room Question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by borisep, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borisep

borisep Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone me and my friend are going to vegas for the first time next month staying at the cosmo, we just found out another one of our buddies might join us, I know Cosmo charges $30 per night for an extra guest after the first two, but is there anyway to get 3 room keys at check in and then he come up later? Or after check in come downstairs and ask for a third room key, I really don't want to spend an extra $120.

Thanks in advance

2. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ask for more keys at check in. The two times I stayed there they always asked how many keys I wanted, and I always get more than I need anyway, just in case I lose one or leave one in the room in some off the wall place.

3. borisep

borisep Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, I'm glad that will work, always great to save an extra $120.

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup , just ask for extra keys at check in. I've done this every time while and have never had a problem with an extra guest or 2 staying in the room.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3rd guest key okay.

But, where is he going to sleep?

6. Pinny Long

Pinny Long VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I think my wife and I always stayed in the Jr. Suite or Terrace Suite (don't remember the exact name). It's got a big wraparound sofa in the "den" area. We've both slept there before, sometimes both at the same time. Unless these dudes are primadonnas and everyone needs a proper bed or something (they don't sound like it) they'll be fine.

And yes, just get extra keys. There's two of you already on the roster so tell them you need 4 keys (2 each). And you can always go back and ask for more. I lose them constantly and get replacements (not just in Vegas, but everywhere) all the time.

7. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't worry at all about the extra key thing. Unless you are a complete fool in front of the check-in there will be no problems. They will very likely ask how many keys you want. Ask for 3. Simple as that. Very unlikely they would ever ask about additional guests.

First trip, Have fun!! GREAT general location for a first (or any) trip!

I dont know why some of you can't ever hold onto a key card! How do you actually lose it? I mean.. do you lose your ID? Your Credit Cards? I never really understood how people so easily lose them. LOL!

8. borisep

borisep Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for the replies and advice, I'm hoping for a great trip

9. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are not in a suite then you might want to think about where the third person is going to sleep lol - I did see a few roll away beds being delivered to rooms while I was there, and you could always ask Housekeeping for extra blankets or a comforter too.

10. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol, I don't get this either. Every time this question comes up there's always a handful of people that reply "I always ask for extra keys because I always lose mine" How in the hell do you always lose something that is the exact same size as your ID/CC??

I'm with you, just don't understand.

11. Countessa

Countessa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a big purse...easier to have spares.

12. Jeffro

Jeffro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha, the 'how do you lose your room key' talk is hilarious because even I kept asking myself how I kept losing mine! then I found out how: it was basically sticking to the face of my cell phone in my pocket. When I'd pull the phone out, sometimes it would stick to the face (static or just a good plastic-to-plastic 'seal'), other times it would stick only until the phone was out of my pocket and if i pulled it out face-down, the 'suction' would release and my key would go to the floor without me ever knowing it. DOH!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.