1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ka seating.....

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by kmarcin, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmarcin

kmarcin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to take advantage of the Summer Cirque special to see Ka. I've reviewed Gregrio's suggested seats for Ka (SECTION 202, ROWS AA-GG) and then conducted a ticket search.

The results were Section 201 Row BB Seats 2 and 3 (total cost with service and delivery fees is $140.90). In looking at the seating chart (link provided below), I can't tell if seats 2 and 3 are near the end closer to Section 202 or to the far right in Section 201.

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/seating-chart-ka.htm

Does anyone have any idea where the location of these seats may be? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

2. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I remember correctly, they would be to the far right as you are looking at the seating chart.

3. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

That's what it looks like to me too 'kmarchin'. Looking real close, it looks like
    a 1 in that first seat to the far Right and a larger 'blur' for the seat to the far Left.

I've sat way over...almost to the wall in that side section and it isn't the best of views.
    There's an under water scene too where you hardly get the effect sitting on the side.

That's what happens with these SUMMER OF CIRQUE tics...the prices are great but the
    better seats go to folks spending more money. My side seat was with SUMMER OF CIRQUE.

Sounds like you're using the website...can you 'Search Again'? I've found that with these
    website searches, the more you try again, the seats 'do' move around. It's very time consuming
    but if you can deal with it, keep searching until you find a better location.
    You can also call the box office to confirm the seat numbers. 1.866.774.7117
    I'd also check out www.bestofvegas.com

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The box office will give you the same summer of cirque deal plus be able to tell you where the seats are. i did it last year and got better seats then what was offered online.

5. kmarcin

kmarcin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I was afraid of. The price seems ok, but I figured that I'd have to sacrifice something to get the low price.

Thanks for your input.

6. kmarcin

kmarcin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Gregrio. I don't think I'm going to like sitting that far to the right even with the SOC discount. I did try multiple searches, but came up with the same seats. Thanks for the box office info. I will probably call and see what they can do for me.

Keith (i.e. keithmarcin)

7. kmarcin

kmarcin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cousineddie - thanks for your insight. I have to choose between Ka and Absinthe.

My first choice is Absinthe, but my wife is a bit on the conservative side and I just don't know how she will react to the crude humor and nudity of the show. I may just end up seeing Ka just to be safe.

Keith

8. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

That's great that you consider your wife like you do 'kmarcin'...
    going to Shows in Las Vegas always helps hold a mariage
    together...
    You go to ABSINTHE, she goes to KA'.
    Then a romantic rendezvous after words...talk stories,
    have some dessert...LOL!

9. kmarcin

kmarcin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll suggest that to my wife and see what she thinks. LOL

We're celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary with this trip to Vegas in August. We're going to see Carrot Top (who we missed last year because his show was dark) and one other show.

I don't think she really cares much for Ka and she is uncertain how raunchy Absinthe will actually be. Maybe we'll just go see Jersey Boys if I can get my hands on some discount tickets (like the current $99 promotion at Travelzoo which is only good thru June).

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.