1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

anxious !

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BrandonB, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrandonB

BrandonB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm very anxious to get out to Vegas in a week for my first trip ever ! Ive been waiting since December i had to rebook due to my buddy having something come up and finally the date is near! i have been reading something Vegas related every day almost for the last 5 months!

2. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm almost there

3. BrandonB

BrandonB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im ready to just get out there , dont know what to expect because of the stories i hear!

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas is what you make it.:beer:

Out of all my trips I still remember more about my first trip than most others.

5. RAWDAWG33

RAWDAWG33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hELL bUD , i'm excited for you ...... like the previous poster said the 1st trip is the best....

vegas is what you make it and it's the greatest city in the world

:beer:

6. MangoPort

MangoPort High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love going to Vegas with first timers. There's really so much to entertain them with. The first time I grabbed a bottle of wine with a newbie, had the cashier uncork it for me and walked onto the street they were in awe.

7. BrandonB

BrandonB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope to have a good of a trip as all you guys and come back with crazy stories like everyone else has!! Now that it gets so close I find myself constantly getting antsy about getting there , happen to you too? Or after you have been once or twice your better about it

8. Gchyld308

Gchyld308 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm so fired up for my upcoming trip, and I've been to Vegas lots of times. The excitement of the city, the flow of the booze, the adrenaline from the craps table, the afternoon naps at the pool. I can't wait for this trip. Things I'm anxious about. 1. My bankroll not being sufficient 2. Getting too drunk/hangover. I don't drink nearly as much as I used to and am concerned that I might not be in playing condition come game time.

9. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm gonna start watching Vegas movies soon.

10. BrandonB

BrandonB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

I can't wait to party hard for 5 days I can see the fridge being stocked with a lot of red bull !! Little to no sleep over my 5 day trip! Althought I must admit I'm not much of a gambler but will gamble while I'm there ,my buddy is a huge gambler tho

11. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't get anxious about it, but I find myself getting excited about going back long before I am.

12. BrandonB

BrandonB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been so antsy about getting there I'm pretty pumped for my first ever trip

13. martay

martay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are going to have a great time, BrandonB. I took my first Vegas trip during my first semester break during law school. It was a great motivator, and the planning was a great distraction. I liked the booking/research process so much that I pretty much am always planning a trip, even if it is a year or more away. And I still can't sleep the night before I go.

I would guess that 217 posts from someone who hasn't even been to Vegas yet has to be some sort of record around here.

14. BrandonB

BrandonB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

they have been mostly questions trying to find the good restaurants, clubs, buffets , shows etc.. i was booked to go then had to rebook twice but now its set in stone and i leave in exactly a week im so pumped to go !

15. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So little time, so many thing to do

16. luvnvegas2

luvnvegas2 Guest

First trip

There is nothing like the first trio but I get just as excited each time!

Rebirth says it's almost time to start watching Vegas movies. When my trip starts getting close I listen to Elvis' Viva Las Vegas!

Have much fun Brandon!

17. BrandonB

BrandonB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your input and advice! We haven't planned anything so were going to wing it and just explore and see what happens

18. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first trip is amazing. There is definately a sense of awe when taking ti all in. You will enjoy every second of it.

Im lucky enough to be having ny stag do (Batchelor party) there in September and will be returning in November as part of my honeymoon.
    Twice in one year, never though id achieve that. :beer:

The Scotsman

19. twins_mom

twins_mom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip! I couldn't not reply to these thread, I'm super excited for you. We leave in 13 days for our first trip as well. We're going with 4 other couples who are Vegas veterns. Should be a blast!

20. matti

matti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this thread. It really got me excited! I just booked my plane tix for a trip to Vegas next weekend. Of course, I'm soooo excited! It'll be my third time in about six months. I've been there 6-7 times (a few times for work, though) and it never gets old. I have to remember to pace myself....three days of drinking too much (especially the first night!) and staying up until 4-5am can really wear me down :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.