1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So Excited About My LV Trip Now!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by engicedave, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

I am headed to LV next week for the usual motorcycle races....FYI: There's a race on Orleans on Friday night (may 4) and another race there on sunday (may 6) and on Saturday, May 5, there's the big Supercross series finale out at Sam Boyd Stadium...so three days of dirty dirt bikers and dirt bike racing...

Well, I knew there was a good show at PH on Saturday, Styx/REO/Ted Nugent, but I was going to miss it for the motorcycle race.
    I was not too excited about the race, because the series winner has clinched it already, not to mention he and all the other big name racers are injured, so it'll be an anti-climactic, climax.

Well, today a friend calls me and says "Hey, I am buddies with the guitar tech for REO Speedwagon, he will hook you up with an all access pass and give you a tour"
    He gives me the guy's number, I call him up and it's all a done deal! I am going to go to the race during the day, do my business (meet, greet, shake hands), bail out after qualifying and then go to see Styx. REO Speedwagon and Ted Nugent live, from backstage with all access and a personal guide!

I am so stoked!

2. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm excited too. 10 days left

Vegas 2024 Part 1
  3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck on the trip - hope you have a great time!!

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you have a lot going on.
    We are not that far from a trip and excited too. Not that we have anything on our schedule like you but just getting to go is very exciting. :beer:

5. lornauk

lornauk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    excited too:beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.