1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas April 25

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Carole, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Leaving Sacramento at 7:00 am on flight that stops in Burbank where my 23 old daughter will board. Arriving at 9:45 and my niece will pick us up. She lives in Vegas from late October until middle of May. My daughter is a singer that works from May 1 thru Nov 1 at a theme park in LA. Very long hours, 4-5 shows a day, and in the sun. My niece is business guru being the CFO of a boat company, a restaurant, and a bar, at north lake tahoe. Anyway they work long hours and very few days off so we decided a few days in Vegas would be a perfect send off to their season of work.
    I am comped for the 3 nights at Bally's, got 300.00 in play money. We have reservations to see absinthe and will be going to the piano bar at harrahs on Thursday night. They have karaoke there and I can usually get my daughter to sing a couple of songs which is great for me because I don't get down to see her often.
    My gambling budget is 2500 probably mostly machines although last time I was there (October) Bally's dealt me my first pair of aces playing texas hold em at the table. I still have my tr points from last years total rewards game, and my points have been added from this year so I am all set. Will let you know how it goes!

2. RAWDAWG33

RAWDAWG33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sounds like you are set for fun.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to read all about it!!

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep... have a blast... ya got a nice bankroll and some great company!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.