1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nightclub deals & promos

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by rebel1130, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebel1130

rebel1130 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I e-mailed Surrender, Lax, tryst, tao, haze, and marquee today to book vip for each night of my upcoming June trip. I was hoping to get B1G1 or B2G2 for bottles with a group of 4-6 and was shut down pretty hard. Any ideas or good hosts to contact?

2. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You aren't going to get those type of deals at the best clubs (which are the clubs you have listed in your post). You need to make a decision: either go to the best clubs and realize that you aren't going to get much of a deal, or focus your efforts on some Tier 2 clubs that you could possibly get a deal.

3. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, there are no B1G1 at the top tier clubs, especially on a weekend. They have no problem filling up the tables at those clubs at full pop.

The clubs that arent as busy may do that. check out www.jackcolton.com for more vegas club info and contacts.

4. MangoPort

MangoPort High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get deals at Lax and Haze and sometimes Tryst and Surrender.

Obviously depends on the nights. Saturday is impossible and Friday will be very tough.

You can never get a deal if you call the venue directly, you either need to go through a host working for the venue or an independant host.

5. ChecknPlay

ChecknPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

jackcolton.com is the single best website for club info for vegas. Has everything you need to know.

6. Vegas Name Ron Mexico

Vegas Name Ron Mexico Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The previous advice has been very good. One thing I want to add is, LAX is not really considered a tier 1 club anymore, so you may be able to get a good deal with them with the right contact. Hit these guys up for help with LAX:

Mark Han (Executive VIP Marketing Host) 702-429-3544 [email protected]

David Crockett (VIP Marketing Host) 702-280-3600 [email protected]

I have not contacted them since last year, so I cant guarantee their info is still good. But if so, tell them Gene W sent you. Drop me a message and tell me how it goes.

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.