1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Butterfly's first time ;)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by butterflybaby9, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflybaby9

butterflybaby9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hmm, where to begin. We went to Vegas for 4 days, Friday to Monday last weekend.

We landed Friday around 1pm and it was freezing outside and very windy. At about 50* it was warmer back home :l So we got our luggage and made our way to the rental car place.

We arrived at the Rio around 230 or so and S decided to try the $20 trick except he thought $50 would work better. Unfortunately due to the convention in town she wasn't able to give us the best suite for all 5 nights (only one night was available), she returned the $50 but did manage to upgrade to a room one higher then our original reservation, so he gave her $20 for her help with that.

The room was great, nice view of the Strip, fridge, mini bar, etc. After changing we headed downstairs to eat at the café. It was good. We then played a bit of black jack. We didn't have much luck playing at the Rio sadly.

Friday evening was to be our night at The Power Exchange. We met up with a couple at the bar in the hotel before hand as they don't serve at PE.
    Upon walking in the door, it seems interesting. If you don't bring a lock you must leave something at the desk as collateral (she argued w S about how he was going to break her .99c lock)
    We head up stairs to the main area and there was already a group orgy going on in the corner. (I did not realize this was a sex club as well as a bdsm club and apparently anything goes here). We watched for a moment, then continued our tour.
    It was only abut 11pm at this time so in all the club was pretty bare. We made our way to the room with the cross, which is where we put on our show.

I'm not sure the board rules about being "racy" so for now I will keep it PG.
    I was strapped to the cross where S proceeded to flog me and also teach the woman who was with us how to do it. It was very exciting.
    After about 30-45mins we went upstairs to the couple room and drew a crowd there.

At about 3am or so we headed back to the Rio. Running on 5 hours of sleep and alcohol I was exhausted.

Our first day in Vegas was surely one to remember. In hind site I would have probably not gone to PE. I've been to a dungeon in Florida and the energy was much different and more in line with what I was seeking.

Saturday:

We woke at about 10am (which was not nearly enough sleep, lol). After showering we headed down stairs to San Palo (I think that's what it's called) diner in the Rio for breakfast. I head the eggs benedict, it was ok, the english muffin was soggy (blah).

We then headed off to Presidential Shaves. I booked S an appointment after reading some reviews on here so THANK YOU!
    S has never had a straight razor shave but had talked about it for a while. It's not far from the strip and is only $40 for the presidential shave (don't' forget to tip :)
    S said it was very relaxing and enjoyed the cucumber mask. I will say he was smooth until Monday so I'm happy he was about to enjoy this service and I'd def recommend it.

We then headed down to Fremont Street. I loved it down there! I had the best luck in downtown by far. We started in the Four Queens playing a bit of black jack. I didn't win but S did very well. After he cashed out we started to leave when I spotted a slot machine, I said "wait I want to play this one" So I put $5 in. First 3 spins I won a few bucks, kept spinning and losing. On my last $1 I pulled and won $80!!!!! I was so excited, people started to look at me haha. I know it's not a lot but it was exciting for me :)

So of course I cashed in and we continued a brief walk down town. It was still very cold out so we stopped at Binions and bought a sweatshirt and got our picture taken with the million dollars.

We circled around and stopped at the Golden Nugget (passing the Glitter Gulch along the way, that story will be coming later, lol). S played a bit of BJ and won again :)

On the way back to the hotel we stopped and ate at The Grind. Amazing burgers! wow, so good. I got the regular burger w cheese but they have a stuffed burger I should have tried, oh well next time.
    We stopped off and got our rations (vodka and redbull) for our evening at the Red Rooster, before heading back to the Rio.

I will stop here for now and hopefully someone can comment on how racy I can get with my trip report.

2. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok

Booooooiinnggg!!

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting as I had not heard of that place before. Only the common swing clubs such as Red Rooster, etc.

4. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas is an adult's place and Sonya runs this as an adult's board. Post as you'd like to post, just be careful with pictures.

5. wlt

wlt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report, looking forward to the rest.
    Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, except for trip reports :)

6. wookie

wookie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let's here some more. :wink2:

7. Adro85

Adro85 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah. Be careful not to post too few.

8. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin is right. We're an adult board. I'd prefer we don't read like a letter to Penthouse Forum, but adult subject matter is okay. No posting pictures that are graphic but your first post didn't cross any lines.

9. butterflybaby9

butterflybaby9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saturday

Haha ok, sorry I don't have any photos in the clubs, no cameras allowed anyway.

*Warning* do not read if you are offended by nudity, talk of sex, sexual things, etc.

So I shall continue with SATURDAY:

Getting back to the Rio to change, shower, and pregame before the Red Rooster. S made a reservation at VooDoo Steak for 730. If you have never been I HIGHLY recommend it. It was the best food I've ever eaten. Very pricey, $160 for two people but well worth it. I had the fillet, lobster, and shrimp. I think I had an orgasm with my first bite of the lobster. S thoroughly enjoys me acting like a weirdo when it comes to amazing food so dinner was amazing. He also enjoyed the men in the table next to us staring at me in my nights outfit. I don't know how to post photos with in here, but if someone fills me in I will.

After that amazing meal we headed to the car to make our way out to the RR. As you pull up it really is just some couples house. It's not exactly in the middle of no where, more like an industrial area, but not far from the strip. It was about 930 and the parking lot seemed pretty full.

Upon entering the red velvet and smells of 1972 smack you in the face. The female half of the owners greeted us, had us sign the guest book and offer up our $30 donation. The Neil Diamond dj impersonator was there with her, apparently they are an item, not sure where her husband was.
    We dropped off our liquor at the bar (the bar tenders, while they were volunteers were extremely rude and not friendly at all) and S took me on a tour of the building. The main floor was pretty spacious, they have a pool/hot tub-no I did not go in, lol, a pool table but it only had 6 balls which was weird. Behind the main area there was a group room or as S calls it the grope room.
    Upstairs is the couples only area which was incredibly small and disappointing.

After the tour we sat at a table and listened the the elevator music that played for another hour. :l Around 11pm Neil Diamond took the stage and began his karaoke with the owner lady in the front row. This went on for about another 30 minutes followed by 30 minutes of slow dance songs. By this time I was getting irritated and bored. Finally around 12am he started playing club type music.

So we made our way to the dance floor area and I danced a bit for S and another guy who took the seat next to him. At this point a man approached and tried talking to us. He was ok at first, but was coming on a bit strong, so I excused myself to the bathroom. He was gone when I came back so I continued dancing. S decided it was time to go to the 'grope' room. Inside the large room, which is basically a bunch of mattresses on the floor at different heights, were a bunch of single men watching another woman with a couple guys. I didn't get a good look at the activities, lol.
    S led me to the top of the area and laid me down. Due to the fact that most of the people in this room were single men I was swarmed almost instantly. Hands here hands there, S pulled the top of my dress down and that seemed to make more of them appear. So laying there half nude and unable to see anything because these men were practically on top of each other trying to get at me I focused on S and his touch and protection of a certain area of mine :p
    After cumming from S's touch, I became short of breath and began to feel claustrophobic. S helped me up and we made our exit as the men formed a line thanking him and I for the show. At this point I realized the guy who came on a bit strong before had been in there and was basically following us every where we went.

We decided to go upstairs to the couple area to get away from him. Upstairs was quiet, only a few people were in the sitting area. S decided to have me pleasure him in front of the other couples for a bit before going back into one of the rooms.

Now in order to get back into the couple area you have to be completely naked and pay $4, lol, wtf?! Not sure what the $4 is for but he paid. The couple rooms were actually more like closets and there were maybe 4 other couples back there. So anyway we weren't really feeling anyone that was back there so we found a area and 'did our thing' while another couple watched.

After cleaning up and heading back down stairs we found a corner to relax a bit. About 3 or so we decided to head back to the hotel, we picked up the rest of the bottle (which was almost gone-no way we drank that much so the bartenders obviously were not paying much attention). As S went to get the car I stood out front waiting when the man who had been following us came out. Talking about how amazing I was and this and that, even implying that he would come to the hotel w us ( UH NO). I just laughed and said thanks, then I realized he was whacking off. LOL I about died, but what could I do, I was alone waiting for S and no employees were around not that they would have helped. So finally S pulled up and I ran to the car and said "GO GO GO" hahaha.

By the time we got back to the hotel I was so tired, along with the alcohol I wanted to lay down and sleep outside of the Burger King. Instead I had to stand and wait while S got a whopper and hope that I could drag my sorry ass across the hotel then up 17 floors then down a half mile hallway. I'm pretty sure at one point in the hallway I may have tried to pull myself along using the banister along the wall.

So as he ate his whopper I attempted to remove my contacts without stabbing my pupils, remove ten coats of mascara, and brush my teeth. Ah yes then go to the bathroom without falling on my head.
    I stumbled naked to the bed and passed out before he even turned the light out. He said I didn't move all night, LOL, duhhhhh.

Stay tuned for Sunday and Mondays report and the fascinating Glitter Gulch.

10. butterflybaby9

butterflybaby9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uh oh, just saw this after posting. If it's too much lmk or just take it down. LOL.

11. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From this trip report, it doesn't sound like it was your first time at all :whistle:

12. butterflybaby9

butterflybaby9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, in Vegas that is

13. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a creeper. I'm surprised there were so many single guys there. Typically places like that try to limit them.

14. butterflybaby9

butterflybaby9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually they do and most places Saturdays are 'no single guys' at all. Apparently the RR has no rules at all on that. He was def a creep.

15. zerofan

zerofan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very interesting trip report.

Most of us can say we have never experienced this side of things but it is pretty interesting to say the least.

Nice to read a different kind of trip report. Good job. :peace:

16. rrdoublet

rrdoublet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couldn't. Stop. Reading.
    interesting to say the least.
    Don't think I could do that though. Props!

17. FountainFiend

FountainFiend Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Thanks!

18. MisterJJ

MisterJJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Butterfly, I had a very similar trip to Vegas... but... then I woke up!

Actually, I can't really relate to this at all. But it makes for a good read!

19. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report. I have always wanted to check out these places but none of my travel companions have ever been up for it.

One day ...:wink2:

20. butterflybaby9

butterflybaby9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol, I'm available most weekends for a trip ;)

Glad everyone has enjoyed the story so far. Should I go back and be more detailed about friday? Or just continue?

Off to work for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.