1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

35 days...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by NicholeTX, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicholeTX

NicholeTX Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

We booked a 100 days ago...I cant believe how fast time goes...before I know it...the trip will be over...lol

3 nights at the Mirage...first time staying there...things we are doing....

Dinner at Delmonicos
    Brunch at Paris
    Dinner at Mon Ami Gabi.....yummy!
    In-N-Out Burger 2 times? LOL...I wish I could open a franchise in Houston!

Its funny...I have been eating well, exercising so I can look great in a bikini with a drink in hand at the Mirage pool only to gorge myself eating in Las Vegas!

We need a dinner place Sat night...any suggestions? Some place with a sexy atmosphere for our last night!

Thanks!

[ May 12, 2005, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: NicholeTX ]

2. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll love Mirage & I'm sure you'll still look hot in your bikini even after 3 days of binge eating [​IMG] . As far as dinner the last night, how about Voodoo Cafe at Rio? Food is great & you can't beat that view. Afterwards, retire to the lounge to toast your favorite town before you head home [​IMG] .

3. NicholeTX

NicholeTX Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I will check that place out! :cool:

4. crvtt771

crvtt771 Tourist

Try Rosemary's, it's off strip but it's supposed to be great. They have a 3 course dinner for $39! We'll be there in 35 days from today and we're going to the same restaurants as you! Only we're going for 10 days!!!! We've been losing weight so we can gain it all back in Vegas. Let's see we are going to Delmonico's, Paris breakfast buffet, NobHill, Rosermary's, Emeril's Fishhouse, Mesa Grill, In-n-Out, Burger Bar, Carnegie Deli, Bally's Sterling Brunch, Bellagio Dinner Buffet, and a few others I can't think of. We like Vegas just as much for the food as we do the gambling and shows!

5. crvtt771

crvtt771 Tourist

www.rosemarysrestauruant.com I'm sure you'll need a reservation for Saturday night.

[ May 15, 2005, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: crvtt771 ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.