1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

highlights

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by pattiinontario, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

not doing a full report as I was there 8 nights but here are some of my highlights

I had a great trip even though it started off bumpy as I was originally booked on Jets NO go as I now like to call them. I went on this trip as I had an airline credit and some free rooms that I need to use or loose. Well I lost the great airfare due to the bankruptcy of the airline & it took me 6 hours to find another flight but it was worth it in the end. As I got to spend some quality time with some very special people.
    Surprising my friend Diceinhand from Chicago who didn't know I was coming into town.

Seeing a very special friend Slotlover from Washington State & a good buddie Grumpy from California.

A night on the town with 2 of the nicest gentlemen I have had the pleasure of meeting. Bossco & MyCarDick. It was alot of fun. I will never be able to watch Jaws the same way again...lol

Having a friend win 10 thousand $$ in a slot tourny. Then taking all of us to the Great Moments Restaruant to Celebrate.

Seeing my good friend take 11 thousand tax free $$ back home with her.

Another was up 6 - 800 when I left for the airport.

The meet at The 4 Queens in the Chicago Brewery. Seeing some old friends and making some new ones.

As always going to see My Elvis @ the Fitz

The suite upgrade at MSS.

The LVC allowing me to check in at 11 am and out at 9 pm.

WE cramped alot of things into this trip and I captured alot of it in my pictures. Some not ;) [​IMG]

And on a personal bases: Having dinner with Mr. Barrick @ The Centre Stage Restaraunt in the Plaza Hotel. This is one amazing man. He is so down to earth and so very very nice. We swapped stories for about 3 hours. Definately something to add to my book of memories.

web page

Also being told that it looks like I earned my next stay. I actually graduated to the $10.00 tables the last couple of days of my trip. Seems it made the local news.......lol.

[ April 04, 2005, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: pattiinontario ]

2. Bosco

Bosco VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Patti-

The feeling is mutual!

Had a great time with you at the ElCo. Sorry we didn't get back downtown on Wednesdy. I was a little...well....done-in after celebrating the Royal Flush all day. Hope we get to do it again sometime!!!

Hey....she called us gentlemen!!!

3. SweetP

SweetP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Patti!

Oh crap! Here I was returning from Vegas the night Jets NO GO went under and my heart bled for the other Canadians who's Vegas jaunts were ruined.

So glad you made it and had a wonderful time!

4. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Patti said:
    I have talked to Mr. Barrick on two occasions and I agree with you 100%. His employee’s seem to like him as well.
    [​IMG]

5. JohhhnnyCash

JohhhnnyCash Guest

Sounds like a great time. YOu got some lucky friends

6. CamelClutch

CamelClutch Low-Roller

Great pics, Patti. Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad the flight situation worked out--that could've been a big problem.

7. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

glad you are back, would love more details when you get rested up!

8. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

THANKS FOR THE SLIDESHOW!

9. PrnsessMoi

PrnsessMoi Low-Roller

Great times! Great pics. I'll have to remember to take a camera with me on my upcoming trip.

One question, one of the pics shows a "cigarette ticket". What is that?

10. crvtt771

crvtt771 Tourist

I have to ask, where/what was all that chocolate?! My wife and I HAVE to do that next trip!

11. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

If you like chocolate, you might consider a side trip to the Ethel M factory next time. Self paced factory tour, free sample at the end, and truly outstanding icecream.

T.

12. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's the chocolate I'm thinking of, it's the chocolate fountain at the new patisserie in the Bellagio Spa Tower.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.