1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

President's Weekend!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by vegasdrea, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

We just decided today to go to Vegas 2/18-2/21, instead of in March. I am so stoked, I didn;t think I was going to go until June. We got a decent deal at Bally's with a military discount. I can't wait to write a TR. VegasHost, are you ready for me??!!! [​IMG]

2. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome drea!! [​IMG] Tear it up & then tell us all about it. Damn vegashost has got to be the luckiest bastage I know.

3. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drea, I just saw your other topic. So are you driving or flying?

4. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we are going to drive, we decided since we have an extra day we'll just drive. I've flown many times, and I like it much better. I've driven as well, the ride back sucks!!! However, I will not be driving, so I can sleep all the way home!!! [​IMG]

5. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

Hmmm, so you couldn't convince them to fly huh... Oh well I tried to help.

You'll have a good time anyway.

My last hint:

Just keep telling them on the way out - "You know if we would have flown, we would have already have been in Vegas by now" and on the way back "You know, if we would have flown we could still be in Vegas right now." That way you'll annoy them to either 1) Have them break down and fly out next time or 2) They'll let you fly out on your own without too much guilt for not driving out with them.

Regardless, take notes and write up a trip report when you get back(minus the to and from road trip, unless it's really interesting - LOL)

6. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mile,

you made me giggle. [​IMG] WE decided to go on a different weekend all together, I still want to fly, but since I don't have to drive, I can sleep on the way. Thanks for your suggestions, I tried them all out. I'm just so excited that I get to go to Vegas! I'm sure I'l have some stories from the road too.

7. CamelClutch

CamelClutch Low-Roller

Congrats, drea! Bally's is still my favorite place to stay. We'll be waiting for the TR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.