1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Possible Vegas Overdose

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by KW2LAS, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KW2LAS

KW2LAS Tourist

My Trip Report

Heading to Vegas in exactly two weeks. Meeting two sets of friends there, and I am the common bond. The problem is that I will be there for one group for 4 days, followed by the other for 4 days/5 nights. This will be my longest Vegas trip ever, and since one of my many mottos is "moderation is excess", it could be really ugly. Staying at MGM and Harrah's with a side venture at the Hard Rock. Can't wait to get there, and promise a full trip report when I get back.

2. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like fun. Hopefully you can get a little "down time" in between the two groups. You know, eat sensibly, at regular times, and actually get a little sleep in... something you wouldn't otherwise do in Vegas...

3. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too much is never enough...

4. jenaphir

jenaphir Well-Known Member

i agree with "too much is never enough". even if you do feel overdosed when you are there, i guarantee you will check airfare within 24 hours of arriving home!

have a great time and best of luck to you!

5. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Must be nice. I wish I could experience that. Was there for the first time this past summer for 4 nights. Will be going back in January for 7 nights. Looking forward to reading your TR.

6. vegashost

vegashost Guest

I'm looking forward to the trip report. I wonder which of the two groups will be the wildest. Maybe when your second group shows you'll be able to play tourguide having done it all previously. You'll have all the good spots picked out.

7. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually I go for 4 nights and five days and by that 4rth day I am ready to go home. I can't imagine being there for almost 2 weeks. Never the less I hope you have a wonderful time.

8. DonnaAR

DonnaAR Tourist

I didn't know you could OD on Vegas??? LOL. Have a fun trip and hope you win lots of money!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.