1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris Jan28-31

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shokhead, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Left Long Beach on Jet Blue of Fri without a hitch. There was 8 of us and 1 more driving. It was a neices 21st birthday and she had only been when she was younger with parents. Her mom who also when hadn't been in 12 years. My wife, me, both daughters and there boyfriends, neice and her mom and my wifes brother. They stayed at ballys and we stayed at Paris. They paided, we were comped. The neice and her mom went Fri night to see phantom which they thought was ok. I tried to tell them to see Jersey boys but nope. The rest of us hanf out at PH, Paris and Ballys until they got back and the had a nice dinner at PFC at PH. Stayed up so the neice could gamble after midnight and have a drink.{She has never had a drink} I made it to 1:30 and the rest till 3am. All had a Sat breakfast at Bally's and it was fine. Sat we walked around and gambled and took a nap and had dinner at la salsa cantina at the forum shops. What a walk but I wanted the neice to see CP and the shops. She is a shopper. Dinner was good and the service was fine and friendly. Killer fish tacos. A few cadillacs and the walk back was downhill for me. Stayed up till 1am and went to bed. The rest made it to 2. Sun had breakfast at Paris. Got seated and didn't get anything for at least 10 minutes. Getting ready to leave and the guy came and asked about coffee and water. He came back, gave water and coffee cup and just left the coffee pitcher without pouring the first cups. 5 more minutes until somebody got our order. They were not busy. After that we gambled a bit until everybody had to get picked up by the shuttle at 12:30 for the airport. We stayed Sun. We had a good dinner at Ballys steak house. The new thia food menu looked pretty good with mid prices. My DL had expired on the 30{also my birthday but it kinda got lost} and didn't know what would happed at the airport. Nobody noticed. For 3 day my wife and I used about 1K so not good, not bad. My daughter and boyfriend lost but they dobn't know when to walk away. My youngest won around $300, neice and mom each won about the same and my wifes brother drew 3 cards on a bar poker and hit a straight flush for 4K. He gave all of us a $100 bill. All in al very fun with family and I'm working on the same bunch more or less for halloween. They liked Bally's and the rooms were clean in the south tower. Out room at Paris as it always is was just fine.

2. LaRae

LaRae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Halloween in Vegas would be a blast, as is a 21st b-day party!!

3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like your niece had a great 21st bday experience , celebrating in Vegas with good friends and family :) I can imagine how exciting the Forum shops must have been for her , as it is quite the mall , so to speak

Glad you managed to *keep up the pace* with the youngens , teehee

4. denluvslv

denluvslv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice trip report. I think Halloween would be fun in Las Vegas.

5. Mikey Morris

Mikey Morris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great post

:drunk:Love the Paris. That is our main place but we stay at one or two other places also inside our trip. A vacation inside a vacation.:beer:

6. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last couple of Holloween trips I found they don't do as much on Holloween night as they do the night before.

7. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So everybody wants to go back at Holloween. They have left it up to me where they are staying so I think either Bally's again{trying to keep the cost down for them as some are limited} or maybe switching up and going to the Flamingo for something different. Not sure which place will have the better room deal. This isn't a job I wanted.:nono:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.