1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

We made it

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mesa, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Checked in yesterday @Mirage with a comped Mirage suite:thumbsup:Had to wait a few hours to get into the room and made the mistake of having lunch @BLT burger. This was the second time eating there and I'm just not that happy with the food for that money. Never again. We did have a 2 for 1@ BB kings place and although nothing super the steaks were cooked correctly and tasty.
    The remodeled room is very nice except for a few problems, the personal fridge will not get cold,had a very hard time getting on line for some reason. As far as the resort fee still looking for that newspaper and bottles of water. If the hotels are going to charge the fee,I want it all.I'll be giving them a call this a.m. But other than that we hooked up with some old friends we had not seen in 25 yrs which was very cool. But those are mostly minor things still having a blast and Sally hit WOF slot and landed on the $1000 bonus spin:thumbsup: Up late and will check in later gloomy sky's out but who cares. Off to the Cosmo today to check it out.
    Oh yeah after staying at the Wynn properties the last few trips I'm very spoiled now but we move to the remodeled Wynn rooms on Tuesday:thumbsup: See ya

2. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just found out the resort fee did away with the water and newspaper yet they are going to raise the price:grrr: Sounds shady

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought their resort fee change hadn't taken place yet? It should go by what was in place when you booked!!

This is what their website says:
    The resort fee includes the following hotel services:

Complimentary internet access (in room)
    Cardio Center access
    Daily newspapers
    Robes in your room
    Complimentary notary service at the Business Center
    Complimentary printing of boarding passes
    Complimentary faxes
    Unlimited local and toll-free calls

If you had any printed record of what it included before they would have to honor it. Make sure they bring the robes up to use!

Easter again..:
  4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice hit on the WOF....great way to start a trip:beer:

I know what you mean about the Mirage after staying at the Wynn/Encore....we had a renovated Mirage suite last summer and I thought it was really no larger and certainly not as nice as a Resort room at Encore. I thought the 2 bathrooms were kind of wierd....only a bathtub in one and no where for my bride to sit down and do her make-up thing.

Can't wait to here how you enjoyed the Sinatra show....I know if we were in town, we'd be going too!:wave:

5. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No more newspapers or water with fee although it looked liked we were not charged resort fee so that was OK. Be careful as all bars seem to be charging for drinks but the sports bar.
    hit 2 4 of a kind for a nice pickup this am. Now at the remodeled Wynn:thumbsup: Off to Cosmo again later.

6. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice....it must feel good to be "home":beer:

Make sure you take some of Steve's money too...he's got plenty to spare!:poke:

You and Sally have a safe trip home and great Christmas! J & S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.