1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I survived!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey Gang!

I finally made it home about an hour ago...

We had an awesome time--I laughed my ass off, drank like a fish, and gambled like I owned the place! What a week... [​IMG]

I want to reiterate what an awesome group of people hang out here on this message board--Everyone I've met has been fantastic--some of the coolest people ever. I'm glad we all share a common addiction.

I am dead tired, and I'm sure I'm be doing my zombie impression for the next couple of days at work. I'll start writing a trip report tomorrow, and get the pictures to Sonya tomorrow night. I only took about 20, but I think they get the point across.

Anyhow, I didn't take a single note the whole week, so the fact checkers might be a little busy when this report gets submitted--I'm going from a still-hazy memory, as many brain cells gave their lives for the cause...

Right now I'm going to throw in a load of laundry and try to fumigate the smoke and booze smell out of my suitcase. I'm sure the dudes at the airport loved inspecting my luggage today--I felt like I was coming home from a week at summer camp.

Ok gang...like the dude in the minivan commercial says-- Sleepy Time!!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing...I apologize to anyone who was expecting in-progress updates after that first one. I just figured I only had so many hours in Vegas, I sure didn't wanna be parked in front of a computer--that would be too much like work. I just posted that first one because I happened to be in Dawn's room at the time.

Yep--I'm gonna make ya wait!

Mikey [​IMG]

2. Jamie in PA

Jamie in PA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US WAIT!!!!!!!!! AAAUUUGGHHH!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some things are worth the wait...just not too long of one! Glad that you all had a blast!

4. cspada

cspada Tourist

Hurry up, Mikey! I'm at T-12 days and can't wait to hear your report! This should be GREAT! Did you pass the Mirage or play poker there? My husband will probably set up camp in their poker room for the 7:00 tournaments!

Corinne ;)

5. bklawgal

bklawgal Tourist

Welcome back Mikey. Glad you made it home safely and had a great time. I'm sure you left an impression on Vegas so I'll have to do some detective work to find out what happened when I'm there this weekend. Ha! Don't make us wait too long on that trip report, we want all the nitty gritty details. :D

6. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back! I hope there is no rap sheet to add along with arrest reports. Can't wait to read your tr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.