1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T2V Crew in progress....

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Mar 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey Gang!

I'm comin' to you live from Dawn's ultra cool suite at THEHotel...So far so good...I'm getting killed at the craps table, Dawn is getting crushed, and Dougie is pissing old people off in the poker room. Brother man is on the rush of all rushes and just mowing 'em down. I think he's up about 2 large at the moment, but I'm down about 5 bills.

Jer showed up about an hour ago, and found me and Dawn drinking at a roulette table here at the Mandalay Bay. Right now we're up in her suite drinking vodka, cranberry, and orange juice...Dougie is down in the poker room scooping up chips, Terry is lost somewhere in town, but won't tell us what he's doing...hmmmm...

Anyhow, our room at the MB is awesome, got a great view--and lots of stories already...Dougie saw his first midget, and Dawn and I saw a hooker after we left my room last night--coming out of the room next door!!!! It was a fun elevator ride--lots of uncomfortable silence, but I was DYING to say something funny...

Anyhow...we've got a few hours to kill before our limo ride tonight.

Ya'll be cool.

Mikey [​IMG]

2. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man oh man .. Can it get any beter [​IMG] . And I thought sitting here in the house with a big cup of Rocky Road was good for my Wed. Seems like you guys got me beat! Sounds like you guys are burnig up Vegas already. I wish you luck Mikey on the tables -- Terry is lost?? You guys better find him. Well while you guys raise your glasses of Vodka & Cranberry, I will think of you guys while I am here with my 85 degree weather & a big cup of rocky road!! Have a blast & can't wait for my teaser updates!!! [​IMG]

3. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Landa, Rocky Road ain't a bad deal, either! :D

4. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just love the internet.
    Mikey is making feel like I am there with the play by play.

5. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

this is COOL

Who would have thought we would have a running play by play.

Keep them coming and have a great time.

6. neonmama

neonmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep em coming guys--I love it!!!! We will be there in 9.5 days....I will start counting the hours after this weekend. Leave us a little money but all the luck to ya!! [​IMG]

7. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey....not that I'm superstitious or anything but 18 (as in today's the 18th) has always been a lucky number for me....maybe your lucks gonna change today/tonight. Hmmmmm.... "Luck be laaaaady tonight" I feel a 45 minute roll coming on... [​IMG] ~ Dino :cool:

8. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a late night phone call last night from the crew in the limo, cruising down the Strip. There was lots of noise, an empty bottle of tequila, and I'm CERTAIN lots more stories to come!!! [although, once Dawn leaves I'm not certain anyone else has a laptop with them to update us] Sounds like a GREAT trip is in progress.....

PS I don't think I spoke with Terry last night--maybe he's still lost?? Wasn't he supposed to be sending his wife home, though??

9. -KorkedBatz-

-KorkedBatz- Tourist

That is sweet!! Nothing like the late night phone calls....lol. Sure wish we were there with them....oh well next time! [​IMG]

10. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bazootch said he might have a laptop if his wife could fix it in time. I don't know if she did or not.

11. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I spoke to Baz a little while ago...I got one of those late night calls [​IMG] ...good thing I turned off the cell ;) because I had about 20 minutes of non stop side spliting drunken conversation on my voicemail this morning. Everyone is accounted for and Terry was there last night. The stories about Tequilla and drunken limo rides to the Golden Gate for Shrimp Cocktail bring tears to my eyes but I will leave it for them to tell.

12. 3cats

3cats High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well after asking at least 10 men at the scheduled meeting place if they were the gang, and getting strange looks I finally found the boys and LVDawn. It only went down hill from there, my stomach and cheeks are still sore from laughing so hard. We had a great limo tour of the strip and yes some shrimp cocktails at Gold. gate, of which we did not stand in the line of 40+ people to get them either, I think I need to swear off Tequila for a while. I enjoyed playing craps with Mickey and Dawn and made some $$ too.
    Terry was with us and he didn't do any gambling that I could see, Well happy cinco de miyo everyone, more will come later. My tylenol hasn't kicked in yet so still a little fuzzy to continue right now.
    3cats

13. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well boys and girls, all I can say is...YOU ARE MISSING IT! I managed to roll a 200 dollar buy in to nearly 600 yesterday at the MB poker room. Their are some tough old cronies that play there. I flopped 4 deuces (2 down, 2 up) and won a monster pot as flushes and full house crumbled. And apparently the poker farts felt I played that one wrong...

The limo ride was a great time that will turn into a tradition with us. I do know that tequila is the work of the devil, and I do believe LV Terry is working for the man. For never having drank tequila, I went from novice to expert in about 5 shots. We were rolling down the strip in Jim's super fine ride (if you book anybody else, you are a fool). Devil man, I mean Terry, pops the tequila cork at the Sahara. By the time we get to TI, we are passing half shots to random talent on the strip. I would like to see their trip report...'and I was walking down the strip, and these guys in a limo offered me a shot of patron, I had to take it'... The firewater was gone before we got to the Bellagio fountains. Dougie's a stout fellow, but I do not drink. Well I didn't before.

So we checked out of MB and moved into the luxurious accomodations of the LVC. Many people don't have the fortitude to handle such a change, but I think we will manage.

We met up with SteveB (the man places some serious sports bets). CAP came by as Me, Jer and Mikey were playing BJ. I bailed to maintain some dignity, and to go play some pai gow. I am using that game as my ATM. If I need more dough, just place a monster bet and walk as soon as it pays. Lemme tell ya, it feels good to get colored up with yellow chips at MB.

The guys are still playing BJ, and I am gonna head over to the Plaza to play some poker. I try to only play table games in the evening, it just works out better that way.

Terry declined the ride to downtown, so I am SERIOUSLY wondering what he is up to. I bet he is enjoying some form of Vegas entertainment.

I will fill out a post after the meet Friday night. Once again, you all are missing one heck of a good time. Next year, I would highly recommend it, if you have the means.

This quote will give you some inkling of our limo ride:

"There is something cold and hard in my back!"

Baz

14. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You maniacs are having wayyyyyyyyyy too much fun. Nice job at the poker table Baz... Tequila?? OUCH.... you guys and gals are killin me....22 days and counting! ~ Dino :cool:

15. DearCabbie

DearCabbie Guest

Sounds like their having a great time and thats what Vegas is all about!

16. LadyBrett

LadyBrett Tourist

Dayummmmmmmm....sounds like a blast!!!

We will be landing in 3 days. Too bad most of ya will be gone already...we're ready to kick ass and take names, baby!

17. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ladybret...just a thought...in your excitement to "kick ass and take names" :eek: ...don't forget to take it all in and enjoy Las Vegas too....it's a grand city. Have fun ~ Dino :cool:

18. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got my drink mixes & smoothie maker ready to toast the crew from afar tonight--5:30 LVDT (Las Vegas Drinking Time, a la Kitty!!)

I wanna be there. Dang. Why is March Madness in March???

19. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I toasted the crew with a vodka martini (shaken, not stirred, olive) the other night. Thought about 3cats looking for the crew, walking up to bald guys asking "are you the big olive in the vegas martini?" (check mikey's profile).

Baz, anytime you sucker'em with a monster hand, they tell you that you played it wrong. Playing it "right" means you telegraph your hand so they can bail and not lose a wad.

p.s. I've been checking the Norm column at LVRJ for "sightings", nothing so far, but perhaps one of the gang participated in the "chip dive" at the Nugget's pool (story here, scroll down to 'Sightings').

[ March 19, 2004, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: doctor_al ]

20. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At 5:30 LVDT I'll actually be on the road tonight, so imbibing would likely be a REAL bad idea :( But I'm on my way to the Borgata, where the booze flows freely. I'll (more than) make up for missing the 5:30 time when I arrive.

I may even shoot some craps in honor of our T2V crew [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kitty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.