1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

June trip is half booked (airfare only)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by cruiser, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruiser

cruiser High-Roller

My Trip Report

It's still too early to book our June trip with our host but we did book the airfare yesterday on Southwest. Damn, it's still over 100 days till our first of three (hopefully) trips to Las Vegas in 2004.

I'm expecting lots of trip reports between now and then. I need my Vegas fix everyday.

T-118
    [​IMG]

2. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cruiser - Tell me about it! I am also going in June and every time I come on here I look @ my countdown & I am like DAMN! I think I still have over 100 days to wait till Vegas!! What am I going to do till theN!!!!! :(

Just think -- while they are there we still get to go soon ... well later, but hopefuly sooner! [​IMG] HA HA I hate waiting!!

3. Bobby

Bobby MIA

I'm getting closer. HA HA HA

4. cruiser

cruiser High-Roller

Landa,
    Look at the bright side. We should have plenty of trip reports to read and get those vegas juices flowing before our June trips. Besides this board, I enjoy watching 'Las Vegas' on monday nights and also tape/watch plenty of World Tour Poker events. No, I don't play Texas Hold'em but it seems to satisfy my fix for a while. Okay, for a day or so - then I have to find another way to get my fix in. Where are all those March trip reports??? Oh yeah, it's still only February. :(

T-117
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.