1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

just got back last week

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by markadele, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markadele

markadele Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

just got back from vegas last week. thanks for all the help on this board before i went it sure helped me alot out there. we used the cat bus thats the why to go buy a 24hr. pass for $5 and ride it when ever you want its the why to go.
    went down town one night to check out freemont street. they were working on park of it so about one block of the light show wasnt working. but it was still really cool everyone should check that out when you are in vegas. then we saw that show at T.I. sierens i seen the other show they had last year and it was alot better this year its a bunch of singing and stuff just wasnt the same didnt really like it.
    went to paris for there breakfest buffet it was great there were so many different tings to chose from and all great tasting. eat at the pepermill next to the riviera it had a great breakfest sit down order what you want very good food. had a dinner buffet at main street station (downtown) very good alot to chose from. then one night just wanted a burger some one on here told me to check out fat buger next to mgm right next to walgreens looks like a dive but they have a real good burger and fries if you want a change from all the buffets.
    went and seen splash at the rivera what a great show loved it. got tickets at tix4tonight 1/2 price $30 apeice got to show and upgraded sat in 2nd row for $18 more apeice was well worth it. then we went and seen that best of bottoms up at the flamingo it was in the afternoon got free ticket in those coupon book buy one drink $8 each then i tiped the guy inside $5 and sat right up by the stage that is a real good show to see very funny and topless .
    sorry to ramble on but had a great time it was around 60 during the day and 40 at night

2. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What, No gambling?

3. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report, markadele. I'm going to be using the bus a lot more on the next trip, to get me from the airport to downtown, as well as to the strip. The work you saw on the Fremont Street Experience is probably the light upgrade that was supposed to have been done in time for New Years Eve.

4. markadele

markadele Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes bill i did soom gambling didnt win but didnt lose to much mostlly played BJ on the north end of the stip yep im tight lol i love the tables at westward ho the keep the beer coming as long as your sitting and playing played alittle slots downtown didnt do much

5. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the north strip. I have stayed at the Riviera the past 3 years. I love the Ho and $1 bj at the Sahara. I always said the north end folks ar my peoples.

T-17 HOURS!!!! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.